Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manual Charr is only a bum in Heavyweight boxing terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so its because Vitali hasn't fought Haye, I see! So then you can discredit that win by calling him a negative blown up cruiserweight & such like you did when Wladimir beat him? Righttt!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Yeah but then people would only say something like ''Hahaha he is fighting a fat bum who got knocked out by his brother previously and didn't even win a round against!''

The brothers can't seem too win either way, IMO they've been nothing but great champions who have done everything asked of them & more besides.
      not quite everything. they could have fought each other.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
        His record is 21-0, but 5 of his last 10 fights have been against fighters with more losses than wins. You could legitimately give him a record of 16-0 against credible opponents.

Only 11 KO's in 21 fights will suit Vitali down to the ground. I doubt I will even watch the fight, because it is obvious this will only end up being a late stoppage.

Manual Charr has NO CHANCE of winning.
        Charr has a better record than Marcianno at the same stage of his career

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          not quite everything. they could have fought each other.

They could of and I would of loved to of seen it but I respect their reasons for not doing so.

For the record, I've always felt a prime Wladimir would beat a prime Vitali

Comment

Oh so its because Vitali hasn't fought Haye, I see! So then you can discredit that win by calling him a negative blown up cruiserweight & such like you did when Wladimir beat him? Righttt!
            so he should fight giant tomato can charr instead of haye because wlad already beat haye? that makes no sense. vitali didn't beat haye yet. they are different people.

Comment

They could of and I would of loved to of seen it but I respect their reasons for not doing so.

For the record, I've always felt a prime Wladimir would beat a prime Vitali
              I doubt that. When the going gets tough i don't think Wlad has got the heart that Vitali showed against Lewis. Wlad is better technically but Vitali is more of fighter and handles pressure better than Wlad. Wlad needs everything to be perfect before he starts to open up and throw punches with bad intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                You see the problem is "they" because one brother beat someone people seem to think it counts for the other too. Vitali and Wlad actually have quite different strengths and weaknesses and to use it as an excuse for fighting Charr is pathetic.
                None of the fighters either Klitscho has faced the past 6-7 years could beat the other brother. Haye's best chance was Wlad and he didn't do ****. And I like Haye.

Also, Vitali is fighting Charr because he is one of the few people in the WBC 10 available. Have you seen the WBC top 10 lately?

Chris Arreola (US) USNBC
                Bermane Stiverne (Canada) SILVER
                Denis Boytsov (Russia)
                Mariusz Wach (Poland) INTL
                Johnathon Banks (US)
                Tyson Fury (GB)
                Manuel Charr (Germany) INTL SILVER
                Seth Mitchell (US)
                Tomasz Adamek (Poland)
                Luis Ortiz (Cuba) LATINO/FECARBOX

Arreola and Stiverne are fighting each other, crossing their fingers that Vitali reitres instead of fighting either of them. Wach is fighting Wlad. Fury, Boystov and Mitchell don't want it yet. Banks has made a living getting beaten up by Wlad, and if he wanted a shot he'd get it.

Vitali probably would have been fighting Huck, but he lost to Povetkin. Charr is what's out there. Sad as it is.
                Last edited by paulf; 09-05-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Add to the fact David Haye has flat out said he don't want the fight this year. Vitali is no spring chicken & by the time the fight came around he would be almost 42 if not 42 the way Haye p1sses about.

Haye has been offered this fight, sent contracts etc for years, its quite obvious Haye either wants no part of it or he is waiting for Vitali to get ancient.

Its fine for Haye though, hes still fresh, fights once a year if that and can talk his way into virtually any big fight. Not sure why the guy don't try create a legacy for himself, maybe face Povetkin and the winner fight Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Is he Iraqi?
                    He was born in Lebanon. I think he may actually be Syrian though.

Comment

I never heard of Charr till now.

Comment

Working...
                      X