Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 Discussion thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo should get it, he's become even better this season to arguably match the winner from the previous two years and I don't think many people expected him to

Messi is still the best around, but Ronaldo deserves it on merit.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Van Persie View Post
      You need to get that dick out of your mouth. I's cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

Messi and Ronaldo score goals in a bum league with world class players around them. Van Persie scores goals in the best league in the world with average players around him.
      Stop getting upset that Van Persie scores goals when they aren't important.
      Hasn't won a trophy in how many years?
      What did he do in the Carling Cup final last year?
      Scored on shitty goal yet still bottled it against a team who got relegated

Van Persie will leave Arsenal like every other decent player with abit of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Van Persie will leave Arsenal like every other decent player with abit of sense.[/COLOR]
        Van Persie is an Arsenal supporter and loves this club. No way will he leave, iu will bet all my points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
          Ronaldo should get it, he's become even better this season to arguably match the winner from the previous two years and I don't think many people expected him to

Messi is still the best around, but Ronaldo deserves it on merit.
          I agree Ronaldo certainly gotten better but Messi was just too good last season, Maybe if he hadn't of scored the winning goal in the Champions league final then things maybe different.

But you could argue that Messi was rested the last few games of the season last year when they had wrapped up the La Liga title, and was being kept sidelined for the CL final.

I can remember when they lifted the League cup, he was so pissed off cause Ronaldo had just beaten him to the golden boot, and he was rested so he couldn't do nothing about it.

Comment

Nobody cares about Arsenal or any of their players.

Comment

Van Persie is an Arsenal supporter and loves this club. No way will he leave, iu will bet all my points on it.

Wake the fuck up and stop being so delusional, he's a great player he wants to win trophies and he won't do it at Arsenal.

Comment

I agree Ronaldo certainly gotten better but Messi was just too good last season, Maybe if he hadn't of scored the winning goal in the Champions league final then things maybe different.

But you could argue that Messi was rested the last few games of the season last year when they had wrapped up the La Liga title, and was being kept sidelined for the CL final.

I can remember when they lifted the League cup, he was so pissed off cause Ronaldo had just beaten him to the golden boot, and he was rested so he couldn't do nothing about it.
                The end of last season could swing it and probably will, but it would be interesting to see them give it to Ronaldo for this season... kick up a bit of a fuss and get a showdown for the next few awards.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  Nobody cares about Arsenal or any of their players.
                  Exactly they are absolutely irrelevant in the footballing world right now.
                  Spurs are 10 times the team Arsenal are...

Comment

Without Xavi and Iniesta in the team Messi aint ****!

Green K. Iniesta/Xavi the dynamic duo. While Messi's long-passes fly into the orbit instead of the penalty box.

Comment

Wake the fuck up and stop being so delusional, he's a great player he wants to win trophies and he won't do it at Arsenal.
                      All my points vs all your points that he will sign a new contract at Arsenal by the summer?

Comment

Working...
                      X