Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Think Pacquiao-Floyd Will Happen in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Think Pacquiao-Floyd Will Happen in May

Las Vegas, NV - With talks of a Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fight heating up once again, I decided to pay The Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas a visit to get Roger Mayweather's thoughts on the sport's most sought out fight in decades.

[Click Here To Read More]

it needs too.. i'm tired of poochie and his corny fanbase.. it's about time for them to go back to where they came from with their bullsh.it

Last edited by JibbaJabber; 12-01-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

If this fight really happens, Pac vs Marquez III was a total sham it was to bait Gayweather into fighting him

Comment

Skip Bayless

Comment

can't wait for this fight to happen,would rather see this than marquez/pac 4 because no matter what,marquez will never get the decision,he already proved to me he's a better all round boxer than manny,no need to prove it again....let's see this one and since floyd to me is better than marquez he's just going to make manny look so silly in there,,i said before and i'll probably say it again if fight does get made,floyd will win every single round of this fight,]if he ko's manny in fifth he would have won all 4 rounds prior,if it goes 12 which i doubt,it will be a shutout....he can't deal with skilled boxers,has only faced one in a very long time (marquez) and looked like shyt,with floyd he'll look like diahrrea

Comment

cool story bro...

Comment

What's this? Rodger admitted Pac's camp came to Las Vegas to negotiate?!? But yesterday Schaeffer/DLH said Arum was lying!?!

Comment

ive heard this before from mayweathers camp but ill believew it when i see it !!!!!! because they are known liars!!!!1

Comment

After watching Pac struggle in his win over Marquez this is the least excited about this fight I have ever been. It figures they are gonna make it now. Mayweather by boring dec.

Comment

That's right! fight must happen!!! too much money involved and polluted air needs a lot of cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                    X