No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Takes The Time To Greet His Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Takes The Time To Greet His Fans

An endless line of people waited patiently to say hello, take a picture and get an autograph with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, the brand new junior middleweight world champion under the WBC. Alvarez took time out of his training schedule in afternoon to meet with his fans at the Dalton Toyota agency in the capital of Jalisco. The undefeated fighter will defend his title against Ryan Rhodes of England on Saturday at the Arena VFG, which is going to be equipped to hold 15 thousand fans.

[Click Here To Read More]

I love greating my fans as well

Comment

Greating Fans FTW

Comment

Alvarez is smart. He knows he won't have many fans left after Rhodes knocks him out so he's making the most of them while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
          Alvarez is smart. He knows he won't have many fans left after Rhodes knocks him out so he's making the most of them while he can.
          The man is just greating his fans and you bring up Rhodes. We get it but sheesh can't a man great his fans in peace?

Comment

Rhodes by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
              I love greating my fans as well
              Me too, you look greet today btw.

Comment

Alvarez is the greetest fan greater of all time!... wait... What?!

Comment

Ryan Rhodes is just another stepping stone for Canelo. Ole Lord of the Rings reject looking dude.

Comment

wooooow... all this promotion for a fight that he's gonna lose.....

smh.... golden boy need to learn from bob arum...... who's chavez's next opponent... shoulda matched canelo with someone like steve forbes....

Comment

Working...
                    X