No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Nonito Donaire Prepared For a War With Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Nonito Donaire Prepared For a War With Arce

Jake Donovan catches up with WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire to discuss his upcoming clash with Mexican superstar Jorge Arce. [Click Here To Read More]

Easy one!

This will be a walk in the park for Donaire.

Comment

Tre'

I expect Donaire to start facing the top fighter around his division and stop facing average fighters. If he is the best & I do think he is, lets see it!

Comment

The only reason this fight is happening is because it is the most lucrative fight that Nonito has around these weights.

Comment

Lets see how Arce handle that speed and power, he a lil tough fucker but seen better days.

War Arce!

Comment

Nonito Donaire is a humble person just like Pacman, I like them both, not to meny humble warriors out there. I see Nonito speed and power just overwhelming Arce, Nonito is going to set a trap for Arce and he will get caught with some bombs. But you never know, Arce can surprise us all and land some hard shots on Donaire, I want to see how he reacts to those blows, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
              This will be a walk in the park for Donaire.
              Arce will do alot better then vazquez jr the one he beat down and daddy had to throw in the towel . Vazquez jr went all 12 rounds with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                Lets see how Arce handle that speed and power, he a lil tough fucker but seen better days.

War Arce!
                And at his best he never could have beaten Donaire

Comment

I'm mad at Donaire for taking this fight. Arce might be the first fighter in my entire life that I will say has zero chance of winning!

Comment

Anyone honest think Arce will make it to 9th rd? anyone??!!

Comment

Working...
                    X