How Testosterone Implants Work - An Instructional Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Testosterone Implants Work - An Instructional Video

Testopel

Insertion of long-acting Testopel® subcutaneous testosterone pellets for testosterone deficiency syndrome using a modification of Handlesman’s technique

When an adult male patient is diagnosed with testosterone deficiency syndrome based on clinical symptoms and serum testosterone values, various testosterone delivery systems may be considered.

Most practitioners are unaware that testosterone replacement therapy via long-acting subcutaneous testosterone pellets has been utilized clinically in men for more than 65 years.

There are several strict sterile technical considerations concerning placement of the long-acting Testopel® subcutaneous testosterone pellets for testosterone deficiency syndrome using a modification of Handlesman’s technique. The purpose of the strict sterile technical considerations is to minimize implantation site infections and to minimize spontaneous pellet extrusions.

Is there ANYBODY who thinks that Lamont Peterson "forgot" having this done to him just a couple of months earlier?

Comment

Comment

Team Peterson next excuse 'I was under general, they put me to sleep I didn't know what he was doing'

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Team Peterson next excuse 'I was under general, they put me to sleep I didn't know what he was doing'
          I went to a few forums and read about what guys who had this procedure had to say. They were very sore in the butt or hips after doing this.

It is NOT something that slips your mind.

But now Team Pete seems to have made a Romneyesque shift away from "we forgot" to "it was a private medical condition. We didn't feel we had to disclose".

So sheisty. Liars

Comment

Lamont probably knew he was going to get caught and hoped his Doctor's note would save him

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              I went to a few forums and read about what guys who had this procedure had to say. They were very sore in the butt or hips after doing this.

But now Team Pete seems to have made a Romneyesque shift away from "we forgot" to "it was a private medical condition. We didn't feel we had to disclose".

So sheisty. Liars
              Haha . Bravo man . I see a few people trying to give Lamont the benefit of the doubt but you're going above and beyond to expose his contradictions.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                Lamont probably knew he was going to get caught and hoped his Doctor's note would save him
                The sad thing is , some people are buying it and thinking this is a huge misunderstanding . He fails a test for testosterone and can't remember that he had an invasive procedure to put pellets in his body ? Then he says he told VADA about it from the beginning ( they deny this )and now he says he didn't feel the need to tell anyone because it was a private procedure ? People who buy this **** are either:

A) Huge Lamont Fans

B) Huge Khan haters

C) ******ed beyond belief

When i saw the doctors note I thought it implicated Lamont further . The doctor laid it on reaaly thick at how much of a deficiency Peterson had . You'd think Peterson would have some follow up treatments for such a disorder instead of a one time thing just coincidentally before the biggest fight of his life . Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

So sheisty. Liars
                  Doesn't seem like the kind of thing you'd do halfway through a training camp. There lies are just getting deeper and deeper

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
                    The sad thing is , some people are buying it and thinking this is a huge misunderstanding . He fails a test for testosterone and can't remember that he had an invasive procedure to put pellets in his body ? Then he says he told VADA about it from the beginning ( they deny this )and now he says he didn't feel the need to tell anyone because it was a private procedure ? People who buy this **** are either:

A) Huge Lamont Fans

B) Huge Khan haters

C) ******ed beyond belief

When i saw the doctors note I thought it implicated Lamont further . at how muc The doctor laid it on reaaly thickh of a deficiency Peterson had . You'd think Peterson would have some follow up treatments for such a disorder instead of a one time thing just coincidentally before the biggest fight of his life . Yeah right.
                    I felt the same as you. Mega-agreed.

What kind of doctor writes "I was literally shocked..." in describing a patient's condition? Only a doctor from that Las Vegas spa/hormone mill that Lamont went to.

Lamont, you live in DC. The Northeast is the epicenter of top-flight medica professionals. Why would you be paying one-time visits to random doctors in Las Vegas?! Especially clinics with "Oasis" in the name?

No follow up is a joke!

This reminds me of when Shane Mosley went to BALCO. Shane lives in Southern California. L.A. is the hotbed of muscle gyms, fitness trainers, workout pros , Muscle Beach.... all that. You can't swing a dead cat in Los Angeles without hitting a personal trainer/fitness coach or supplement store.

Why would Shane go all the way up to NorCal just to get "vitamins" from some random little lab in Burlingame? Why?.. because he knew what he was doing. That's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X