No announcement yet.

So Floyd knows this all along

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Floyd knows this all along

That's why he is so enthusiastic on making the fight on May 5th. He knows that he will be sentenced before the fight, so the blame won't be at him.

So all of these making the fight is just a stunt. "If I sign today, you beter sign tomorrow" my ass
    YES. Exactly as he planned. He knows the fight wont happen so he puts on a stunt.
    40.98%
    NO. He wants to fight Pacquiao.
    47.54%
    Whatever. That ***** needs to rot in jail.
    11.48%

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
    That's why he is so enthusiastic on making the fight on May 5th. He knows that he will be sentenced before the fight, so the blame won't be at him.

So all of these making the fight is just a stunt. "If I sign today, you beter sign tomorrow" my ass
    thats stupid. u do realize it was totally up to the judge to decide whether he got jail time or not. he didnt have to get any, the reason he did is because the judge felt a certain way about the children being involved. floyd is not a psychic contrary to popular belief.

Comment

I guess Floyd thought he was big enough that he'd do no jail time. Pride always goes before the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post

Comment

Law and Order: Philippines

"the suspect clearly committed the crimes because he was afraid of Manny Pacquiao"

Comment

He paid off the judge to give him the worst sentence possible. Yup. For real.

Comment

Man, this thread is just as bad as the one ***** who believes that this is all Arum's fault.

Comment

Nah, he took a gamble pleading guilty to midemeanors Thinking it would be nothing more than a slap, and it was more like a check hook....

And thats how the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Nah, he took a gamble pleading guilty to midemeanors Thinking it would be nothing more than a slap, and it was more like a check hook....

Not to defend Floyd but he plead no contest to two prior battery (on women) misdemeanors and he didn't do any time. He probably thought third time's a charm. It's the kids that did him in and the judge said so.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

and there's the first real knock down of Floyd Mayweather's career.

Comment

Working...
                    X