Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd disses De La Hoya in front of his face. Again. Vid inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    That surprised me too
    I repeat.. Canelos weight is in his legs. He's never been "top heavy". Ortiz is bigger than them both if you just go by whats "up top".

Comment

Although it's obviously an act, I did find it entertaining. Green K for Floyd!

Comment

Floyd has learn how to deal with a hostile crowd. He handle himself a lot better than when He did in Manchester for the Hatton promotions showing that He has mature.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          I didnt see the so called Ortiz confidence,reality is biting in
          Very true. Especially, when Mayweather started interacting with the crowd whilst Ortiz was talking, you could tell he was frustrated and then suddenly taken aback by it all. Come fight night, he'll be a mess - I hope not. Really want to see the best Ortiz, so no excuses.

Comment

Comment

Where is Erik Morales?

Comment

LOL, they are chanting "culero" for Mayweather.

Comment

i honestly think ortiz is gonna get shook once he steps in the ring...
                  similar to how pascal got shook against b-hop.

for some reason, i dont think we will see the same ortiz that fought berto... i REALLY think ortiz might crumble from the pressure & crowd. when he fought berto, he was broke & had a chip on his shoulder... now it seems ortiz seems content just being a part of the promotion. his sense of "confidence" bothers me too.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    LOL, they are chanting "culero" for Mayweather.
                    HAHA. yeah, i thought they were chanting "canelo"... then i realized what they were REALLY saying. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sir tomjones View Post
                      lol oscar would have beat him in his prime.

Oscar and arum have the power to bring floyd to his knees.

Hello sissy what youre doing is called fantasy hater , keep dreaming sucker

Just say that you wish you saw the well known drag queen oscar de la hoya beat floyd mayweather because it never happened and it will never happen hater

AND I SEE THAT YOURE A SOCCER FAN SO ITS EVEN WORST , A GAY SOCCER ****ER FAN OF A DRAG QUEEN
                      Last edited by SyrianKid; 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X