Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind Chill had us feeling like 8 degrees today, and I absolutely.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Chill had us feeling like 8 degrees today, and I absolutely.....

Loved it!!!!!

Bright, BRIGHT sun, clear skies, and windy....

Maybe the wind was a bit much, but today is the most beautiful day EVER!!!

I'll take this over 90-100 degree weather everyday of the week and twice on Sunday......

Texan said the same thing, wtf is wrong with both of you? You like it that much move to the East Coast, see how you love it then.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Texan said the same thing, wtf is wrong with both of you? You like it that much move to the East Coast, see how you love it then.
      Bro, you don't understand, it looks like the middle of summer today.... I would take a picture, but someone stole my camera from a friends house.....

Saying the day is beautiful is an understatement.....

Right now the wind chill has us at 23....

And 3 more days of this, gotta love it....

Comment

Yea yea u don't have to rub it in while u enjoy our weather. We aint enjoying being under a cloud since Christmas.

Comment

Yea yea u don't have to rub it in while u enjoy our weather. We aint enjoying being under a cloud since Christmas.
          I love it. I wish New York stays like this forever.

I hate summer/hot weather.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I love it. I wish New York stays like this forever.

I hate summer/hot weather.
            You only love it cause the crime rate is goes down the worse the weather is. Its cold and wet, I'm starting to get pissed off.

Comment

You only love it cause the crime rate is goes down the worse the weather is. Its cold and wet, I'm starting to get pissed off.

Low crime rate my butt. Just some days ago I heard about some guy getting killed with machetes just like 6 blocks away from me over a cup of ice he threw on the floor and the ice hit some woman, and the woman told her friends to beat him up and they over did it. It was a party

I don't know man, people just don't know how to act nowadays. A little sip of Hennessy, has them acting like they never drank before. When i'm tipsy or getting drunk, I go home or just go chill out at a friends house. I don't stay around the streets all drunk like an idiot.

Comment

And 1 week ago, some 16 year old got shot in 181 street St Nicolas. It was gang affiliated though.

Comment

the hell is wrong with u?

everything outside is litterly ice. i hate rain mix with snow in cold weather. I fu*kin hate all this snow i want the summer back

Comment

Working...
                  X