Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

the guy is one of the best players in history, and ive actually heard many laker fans hate on him.

the guy won you guys championships,

post some love for the big man.

(ps. i still think my celts gonna win this year)

Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?

However Shaq is an ******* and he dissed the Lakers, their owner, the city of LA, and the fans aditionally.

Comment

Idiots like to give him all the credit for the 3 peat when Kobe was also a big part of the reason why the Lakers won those 3 rings.

Kobe, Horry, Fox, and Fish don't get credit.

Comment

Who is hating on Shaq? He's one of the greatest centers all time and helped in winning the 3 titles he had in LA.

I just think people get stupid and say things like it was all Shaq and Kobe was just along for the ride.

Comment

i still got love for shaq.

and lakers in 6

Comment

i love shaq, my favorite player ever

Comment

Ungrateful scum, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?

However Shaq is an ******* and he dissed the Lakers, their owner, the city of LA, and the fans aditionally.
                Have to disagree with you on that one. Shaw wasn't a leader, I mean he lead by example because he was great but it was because he didn't lead enough that Kobe and him didn't get along.

Shaq would come in over weight and Kobe hated that. He also practiced with zero intensity and never improved on his FT shooting, something a perfectionist like Kobe couldn't understand.

Comment

something about dissing Dr. Buss, the city and the fans will do that

**** that fat, ungrateful ingrate

i know the classy Dr. Buss will do it, but i wish he'd hold off in retiring that bastard's jersey

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

please stop talkin about **** you know nothing about

Comment

Working...
                    X