Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs GGG, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Froch has to do before NSB stops seeing him as "a guy who is there to be hit and KO'd".

I'm still waiting to see him be KO'd by Bute and Abraham...

Comment

GGG KO's Froch like he did Bute, except without the headguard, which makes his brain explode, blood splats everywhere and the crowd cheers as Golovkin savors Froch's brains and becomes even more powerful.

Comment

not surprised at all. lol.

Comment

Jesus GGG and Matthysse are overrated on these boards. It's not even funny anymore.

Froch's resume decapitates GGG's resume. He has fought elite competition at 168lbs and looked really solid. GGG has fought nobody at a lower weight and yet he beats Froch ? Based on what ?

Comment

This is tough to predict. I consider Golovkin a more complete fighter but he remains somewhat untested. Froch is a bigger guy, with experience at a world class level, and has lots of heart. Froch also loves to go to war. I think I would have to see Golovkin at 168 before making a prediction but this is an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              Jesus GGG and Matthysse are overrated on these boards. It's not even funny anymore.

Froch's resume decapitates GGG's resume. He has fought elite competition at 168lbs and looked really solid. GGG has fought nobody at a lower weight and yet he beats Froch ? Based on what ?
              Based on what we've seen from both guys so far, is that so hard to understand? We're not talking about who has greater resume but who would win. Golovkin looked nothing but impressive so far hence poll results.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Based on what we've seen from both guys so far, is that so hard to understand? We're not talking about who has greater resume but who would win. Golovkin looked nothing but impressive so far hence poll results.
                What's GGG best victory ? Whats his best win ?

Koing bums don't mean you will do the same thing to Froch, you can ask about that to Bute

Comment

that makes no sense because froch has looked much more impressive against much more capable guys. just say the hype has gotten to your head and leave it at that. dont try to justify a weak argument with a weak argument.

Comment

Froch still gets no respect, people respect him but not as much as they should to be honest.

Froch beats GGG right now, GGG is a phenominal up and coming talent but he is still at the "TRYING TO PROVE MYSELF" stage while Froch has proven himself AND MORE!

Shows you how simple today's boxing fans are!

Comment

That's the same thinking that had the majority picking Bute over Froch.

Beating up a line of bums and average guys proves nothing, all it does is fuel the hype train.

Comment

Working...
                      X