No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Yes I went there and he's got the record to prove it. He's done more with a limited team with no name receivers and virtually no running backs than guys like Elway, Marino, Young etc did. The only qb close to Brady is Montana and he had the benefit of a great team around him. Given the circumstances Tom with Montana's team wins at least 5 superbowls maybe 6. He is something special.

He is top 5, even better since he is from the bay area, but let's not act like elway or marino had great players on offense throughout their careers.

Comment

Peyton is the greatest qb of all-time. Not even an argument honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        Seriously? One of the biggest chokers in the playoffs? I really like peyton btw

Comment

Elway and its not even close,his stats would be incredible if it werent for a running based Dan Reeves system most of his career.Tom Brady is a beast but a lot of his credit goes to the best Hc in nfl history.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            Hopefully he gets another title war Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Elway and its not even close,his stats would be incredible if it werent for a running based Dan Reeves system most of his career.Tom Brady is a beast but a lot of his credit goes to the best Hc in nfl history.
              His offense being running based would hurt elways argument, since he threw for a ton of interceptions. Throwing for that many ints while in a running offense is terrible. Plus he wasn't an accurate qb whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                His offense being running based would hurt elways argument, since he threw for a ton of interceptions. Throwing for that many ints while in a running offense is terrible. Plus he wasn't an accurate qb whatsoever.
                Name me one hof receiver outside of a Te in Shannon Sharpe that he has played with,honestly there are a lot of comparisons to made of both Brady and Elway both took inferior talent and made them look superior,add in that Elway played in an era where qbs werent protected nearly as much and dbs could bump and grab all the way downfield.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                  Seriously? One of the biggest chokers in the playoffs? I really like peyton btw
                  thats the biggest Peyton myth and probably the biggest football myth in general.

proof --> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=31

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Name me one hof receiver outside of a Te in Shannon Sharpe that he has played with,honestly there are a lot of comparisons to made of both Brady and Elway both took inferior talent and made them look superior,add in that Elway played in an era where qbs werent protected nearly as much and dbs could bump and grab all the way downfield.
                    You say this, yet in so many years the so called GOAT qb of all time was throwing for 55 completion percentages or less in years, the broncos were ranking near the bottom of the league. With a run heavy offense, the qb usually has efficient numbers because that style minimizes mistakes. Elway even with terrell davis, sharpe, and rod smith threw for 55%, that's horrible. He really wasn't an accurate qb. Elway's leadership skills aren't in question, i agree he took inferior talent to super bowls during the 80s, but that doesn't make him the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                    X