No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Experience Will Defeat Garcia's Youth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: My Experience Will Defeat Garcia's Youth

Orlando "Siri" Salido (39-11-2) had a successful return to the ring on July 28th when he knocked out Moises Gutierrez (21-5) in three rounds in a non-title bout. The fight was Salido's first since his 10th round knockout of Juan Manuel Lopez in their highly anticipated rematch this past March. Salido first defeated Lopez in April 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, I didn't realize that this fight was happening! Can't wait to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Wow, I didn't realize that this fight was happening! Can't wait to see this.
      "I hope it happens" said Salido.

Garcia wants a tune up first before he fights Salido according to another article BoxingScene put out.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        "I hope it happens" said Salido.

Garcia wants a tune up first before he fights Salido according to another article BoxingScene put out.
        Ah, my bad. I was skimming at work on my break. Probably won't happen then.

Comment

according to garcia he doesn't want to fight you next

so thats "if" the fight comes off............

I'm sick of people taking up for garcias actions.........he has run a complete muck on the public with his med core/bum fighting.
          Last edited by bikerboy; 08-14-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Ah, my bad. I was skimming at work on my break. Probably won't happen then.
            All good bro. Here's the other article. A lot of people probably missed this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mikey-gar...-salido--55880

Comment

mikey take care of buisness

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post

I'm sick of people taking up for garcias actions.........he has run a complete muck on the public with his med core/bum fighting.
                Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Look at these 2 clowns, Bob wants to put the Mikey/Salido fight on the the undercard of PAC's next fight which is 3 months away and these 2 clowns got their panties in a bunch because he wants to fight someone within the next couple of weeks.

I love the fact these 2 clowns didn't mention anything about Caballero pulling out of the fight between him and Mikey. But yet they're ready to make a smear campaign about a fight which is in talks for 3 months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Look at these 2 clowns, Bob wants to put the Mikey/Salido fight on the the undercard of PAC's next fight which is 3 months away and these 2 clowns got their panties in a bunch because he wants to fight someone within the next couple of weeks.

I love the fact these 2 clowns didn't mention anything about Caballero pulling out of the fight between him and Mikey. But yet they're ready to make a smear campaign about a fight which is in talks for 3 months from now.
                  lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerboy

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

All I read was clown this and clown that...

Why did your boy want a tune up before fighting Gamboa? Why didnt he fight Juanma? Now he wants ANOTHER tune up.

The fact is Garcia is 25 years old with almost 30 fights under his belt and is yet to fight a live body unless you consider bum ass Concepcion one. People talk about Russell Jr's and Gesta's but Garcia is worse, he hasnt done ****. If this fight happens in Oct or Nov you think Garcia has time for a tune up? Btw the only CLOWN getting their panty in a bunch here is you. All I did was point out to ABO that this fight is still an "if" and its not a done deal. But it's cool, I don't blame you. You need some action cause no one here talks about Garcia anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X