Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: "I Settle For Nothing Less Than A KnockOut Of Bernard Hopkins!" (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think B-Hop woken up a sleeping monster and this is what Dawson needed because for years I always thought he was a Top 5 Talent in boxing and a Top 5 P4P Caliber fighter...and he did reach that status!

He is the LeBron James of Boxing IMO, it is absolutely NOTHING that man can't do in the ring just a freak of nature at 6-4 but he moves like a damn Welterweight, only Mayweather is a more completely fighter then Dawson IMO, but just like LeBron and his 4th Quarter Issues, the same thing happened to Dawson over the years, once he got to the Top and on the P4P List, it seems like he just lost motivation and then he started to switch Trainers...EVERY FIGHT!

I think this is the fight though that we see that old hungry Dawson like we seen against Adamek and Tarver, Dawson seems to do great against Older Fighters anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      I keep wondering also when did Dawson get his butt whipped by Pascal?

I remember the fight being stopped questionably when Pascal was on unsteady feet looking like he was on his way to getting KO'd by Chad.

Nice try though, Bhop gonna get retired.
      hopkins fans always have a hard time separating fantasy from reality...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        you gotta love hopkins excuse makers/diehards....really hard to give a fighter like hopkins too much credit, when he spent most of his career a lightheavyweight, moonlighting as a middle to pad a record...

if hopkins isn't scared, he sure has shown much leniency in fighting somebody who has called him out for years like dawson did...all anybody wants to see, is if hopkins can do to dawson, what he did in his best win at 175, which is still a Tarver who was hanging out with Stallone on movie sets before the fight, and who beat the 160 lb version of glen johnson, who everybody knows isn't the same as the 175 lb version of him...

dawson got his butt kicked by pascal?..the fight i watched was fairly competitive, until a cut from a butt stopped it and it went to the scorecards, with dawson picking up steam...call it what you want, but he beat johnson 2X, tarver 2X, the same fighters hopkins beat 1X, all the while he was calling out hopkins....he beat johnson in the rematch, to which hopkins claimed publicly he would fight the winner of dawson-johnson 2, but instead went for what he thought was an easier touch in pascal for more $, to which dawson had to get a guarantee for the winner, and hopkins STILL tried to avoid...so go figure...dawson earned a fight with hopkins here son...

as far as your hopkins excuse that dawson bent forward to avoid a punch?...get real here...wtf was he supposed to do?...everybody knows hopkins right is followed by the head, and dawson apparently was prepared for it...hopkins threw the punch and left his feet, actually went airborne to land on dawson's back...ruining a fight that a lot of people felt he was trying to get out of for years, and based on his actions, inside, and outside the ring, is confirming it...
        I don't have time to read all that nonsense. Enjoy the fight. Maybe you'll be right about Hopkins this time. lol.
        Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I keep wondering also when did Dawson get his butt whipped by Pascal?

I remember the fight being stopped questionably when Pascal was on unsteady feet looking like he was on his way to getting KO'd by Chad.

Nice try though, Bhop gonna get retired.
        Nice try? Dawson lost clearly while Hopkins took the guy to school right? Just the same thing as ALL there common opponents. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          I don't have time to read all that nonsense. Enjoy the fight. Maybe you'll be right about Hopkins this time. lol.

Nice try? Dawson lost clearly while Hopkins took the guy to school right? Just the same thing as ALL there common opponents. Am I wrong?

lol...after hopkins loses it'll all make sense...just please, no hopkins is old excuses...he could have fought dawson years ago...when he was making fights with shotroy jones and ornelias, or whatever his name was....lol

Comment

call it what you want, but he beat johnson 2X, tarver 2X, the same fighters hopkins beat 1X,
            "peeleft:

ok

Comment

hopkins fans always have a hard time separating fantasy from reality...
              Ok so the reality is Dawson beat Pascal? Stop projecting please.

Comment

The title of the thread is misquoted. He actually said "I thettle fo nuffin leth than a knockout of Bernard Hopkinth."

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Ok so the reality is Dawson beat Pascal? Stop projecting please.
                  the reality is, dawson didn't get his butt kicked by pascal, which the poster i was responding to claimed, but i forgot, you don't have time to actually read...

Comment

lol...after hopkins loses it'll all make sense...just please, no hopkins is old excuses...he could have fought dawson years ago...when he was making fights with shotroy jones and ornelias, or whatever his name was....lol
                    So whats your point? Are you saying Hopkins is so scared and worried he decided to wait until he was 4 years older to make the fight? Wow that makes perfect sense Dj

Comment

the reality is, dawson didn't get his butt kicked by pascal, which the poster i was responding to claimed, but i forgot, you don't have time to actually read...
                      the reality is compared to the way Hopkins Pascal went. Dawson got his butt kicked by Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                      X