No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ekaterinburg Weights: Provodnikov 139.5, Corley 139.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ekaterinburg Weights: Provodnikov 139.5, Corley 139.2

The scene is set for tomorrow's huge event of boxing at the DIVS in Ekaterinburg, Russia. In order to make a strong finish to 2011, German Titov and Kirill Pchelnikov, two well-respected Russian promoters, unified their efforts to produce a gratifying six-fight card this coming Monday with at least four quality match-ups between world-caliber fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus... 18 losses? Thought that was a typo and had to check Boxrec, man Corley has slipped.

Comment

Corley has been on a world tour! fighting everyone, everywhere! lol he is the QUINTESSENTIAL JOURNEYMAN! He's just trying to keep getting paid. . . His boxing shoes are SHYT! bring nothing new to an already niche market. . . got even worse publicity when mosley wore them in the pac fight, and complained of blistered from them afterwards. . LOL talk about an epic backfiring. . . WAR PROVODNIKOV! HE IS A BEAST! LOL, a funny looking character, though!

Comment

Corleys has like 7 kids plus he has his dead brothers kids too. He will fight till hes dead.

Comment

It's a shame Corley has been reduced to this, but really his story is shared by hundreds of other boxers. I met him back in 2003 when he took on Judah, I thought he was robbed. After the fight he came back to ringside when Mayorga-Forrest 2 was happening and I stopped him for a second. The entire time I talked to him he never said a word or even changed facial expressions, I told him he was robbed and that he'd have another chance. But tragically he went on a downward spiral after that, at one time I felt that he could have been an all time great and he showed signs like when he rocked Cotto and Mayweather but he never got there. I hope he retires soon he looks like a shell of even that man (minus almost upsetting Maidana).

Comment

7 lbs over the limit Saddam ya barely trained for the biggest fight of your career.****

Comment

Working...
            X