Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rate floyd as an all time great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 at best

Comment

Flyod could of been top 15 if he fought all the top fighters but as a fan i have to admit he has avoided a few.

Comment

somewhere from Top 25-35 in my opinion.

Comment

Around about the top one.

Comment

I think you have to break it down into 2 catogories for Floyd.

Actually boxing ability/technique - within the top 15 boxers for me (like mentioned I don't have enough knowledge of older fighters to have a top 100 or something like that.)

His actually legacy/who he has fought - this is the most frustrating thing about the man. He actually could have been considered one of the greatest of all time (certainly from my perspective) had he fought more often. His resume is simply not good enough to be considered inside the top 20-30 fighters. If he fights pac and wins next year and then takes on say another top rank fighter, retires unbeaten (although I don't give too ****s about a loss on a fighters record) he may sneak into 20-25.

Comment

Right under 100,maybe around 99!!Great skills a little short on heart though!!

Comment

in your top 10? Jesus, who has he fought? /

Comment

He has the potential to scratch the Top 10, but his fear to lose his 0 prevents him from getting there.

Comment

If he grows a set and fights manny and beats him like I expect him too, then he is right up there near the very top.

At the moment I'm reserving judgement as he has the skills of a top ATG possibly the best, but as a fighter I don't put him at the top of the pile..

Comment

Top 50 IMO. Could be higher depending who he beats before he retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X