Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Riddick Bowe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Only because you quoted me.

I don't have a time or drive to look through your posts.!
    clearly you are still reading them, this is your 2nd straight denial in the face of the evidence.

For the record I've never said Wlad is bad, whatever you may beleive He possesses some decent skills and would have made a good contender or part title holderfor a short reign even in other eras. I trash his record as a pseudochampion and the way he has suckered in fans like you. You see, I am only dont like seeing you guys cheated.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-22-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      clearly you are still reading them, this is your 2nd straight denial in the face of the evidence.

For the record I've never said Wlad is bad, whatever you may beleive He possesses some decent skills and would have made a good contender or part title holderfor a short reign even in other eras. I trash his record as a pseudochampion and the way he has suckered in fans like you. You see, I am only dont like seeing you guys cheated.

Comment

It's clearly Wlad.

Comment

clearly still reading my posts.

Comment

clearly still acknowledging my posts if you can reply to them....

and yet asking not to be replied to in return - thats the height of bad manners there. Tough, mate, this is a discussion forum, you will be replied to.

Seems to me this poll is pretty loaded. Its like who will be remembered between John L Sullivan and Riddick Bowe, well Bowe would crush John L. but John L is remembered as greater.

Noone can answer other than Wlad, IMHO, as the valid option.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-23-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Wlad, Bowe never reached his full potential due to his lack of discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                It's clearly Wlad.
                The poll result clearly indicates that.

I made the same poll on ESB, and over 85% voted for Wladimir.

Comment

Spoiler alert....Troll Thread!

Comment

Bowe has fought better competition but he burned out awfully quick.

Comment

Wlad achieved more, he was a long standing champion. But H2H, I'd pick Bowe to win if they were both prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X