Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Forget Mosley, I Want Marcos Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MALINAGGI: I am terrified of Mosley and this is my only way out!!!

Comment

If they fight i have a feeling paulie will pull it off.

Comment

Easy fight for Paulie, Maidana has proven to be a one trick pony and Paulie would just box around him and clinch him so he can't land anything big.

Comment

Damn, can't hate Malignaggi for that. Maidana is an equally dangerous and a far more fan friendly fight.

Sounds like GBP is upset Paulie isn't going along with their plans.
          Last edited by paulf; 01-23-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

if Marcos can learn anything than just coming forward & punching he has a good chance as PM's elusiveness is fading somewhat...

Comment

Make the fight madaina wins by ko Paulie showed his age is effecting him in the cano fight

Comment

I read Mosley's little rant on floydhype and it was fucking pathetic.

I hope Paulie fights someone else, no one wants to see this former steroid user stinking up the fight.

Comment

For some reason I would rather see Mosley vs Maidana! Could be a war.

I was one of the very few people looking forward to the Malignaggi Mosley fight so its not great news that its canceled but somehow i'll find a way to survive

Comment

seems like a duck move if u ask me... maidana is 1 dimensional and paulie knows/thinks he will be able to just counter/pick'em apart n move around the ring

Comment

Rematch Pablo Cano.

Cano was robbed. That fight was bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X