No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

AMIR KHAN will know when to hang up his gloves.

And he insists he won’t be making an ill-fated comeback like his old pal Ricky Hatton.

The Bolton boxer claimed a morale-boosting 10th round stoppage win last weekend against Carlos Molina in Los Angeles and is back in the world title hunt after his devastating summer knockout by Danny Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    AMIR KHAN will know when to hang up his gloves.

And he insists he won’t be making an ill-fated comeback like his old pal Ricky Hatton.

The Bolton boxer claimed a morale-boosting 10th round stoppage win last weekend against Carlos Molina in Los Angeles and is back in the world title hunt after his devastating summer knockout by Danny Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    How about you fight Lucas Matthysse in your next fight Khan,get yourself violently knocked out and then retire...do yourself a favor

Comment

He still believes he's a great doesn't he....

"Its all about finishing off this light welterweight division..."

I think so far the division has finished him off hasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
          How about you fight Lucas Matthysse in your next fight Khan,get yourself violently knocked out and then retire...do yourself a favor
          will yall stop overrating this Matthysse dude geeesh now all of a sudden he's become a chatroom legend stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

Stop all this hating man, he said that was his ambition. So what? That's good. Plus, he has 2 defeats, the peterson fight he won we all know that.

Comment

Entertainment level Massive!

Love him or hate him, it is entertaining! Khan is entertaining in the ring( and by no means anywhere near as good as his friends tell him he is!)..but entertaining never the less. The thing is his words are becoming a can not miss the s.... talk outside the ring.. keep up the good work Amir and we all look forward to you cleaning up the light-welters or if not and at least telling us why!

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
                According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)
                Great Post! All these people on hear saying he has no shot are just Khan haters that don't wanna see him succeed. He technically has one loss to Garcia because we all know Peterson was a CHEATER on PED's in that controversial decision.

Khan is still young enough and has the skills to mature and still have a great career. We don't know whats gonna happen but to totally ride him off is just HATERS being HATERS!!

Comment

nothing new in this at all, he has always maintained that he would retire before he was 30.

Comment

I think Khan basically wanted the quick ride to the top, see if he can beat the best and retire without rematching or fighting for to long to where he could lose.

Not a bad plan, but I hope he realizes it's not exactly destined to work that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X