Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    For some weird reason I think Kessler needs this win just as much as Froch does. I'm taking Froch in a tough fight though, he wants this more than anything.
    Agree.

I think in the first fight Kessler gave it everything, coming off a loss was the best thing for him.

Froch on the other hand was unbeaten, and I think he just thought he'd stroll into the ring and do kessler.

Point is I think Froch can go up that extra 10%, where i'm not even convinced Kessler can match his previous performance

Comment

This is one of the best fights that could be made. Im leaning towards Froch by close controversial dec but im rooting for a Kessler tko victory.

Comment

I rewatched Froch vs Bute yesterday and I swear Froch has got to be one of the most awkward dudes in boxing. Luckily for him he is also one of the toughest. He still does that damn lunging 2 fisted attack where he leaves his chin so completely exposed it's almost frightening. I like Froch to get a home town decision here but it is going to be VERY close and I have a feeling I will probably have Kessler winning on my card. I am going to rewatch their first scrap at some point today.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Agree.

I think in the first fight Kessler gave it everything, coming off a loss was the best thing for him.

Froch on the other hand was unbeaten, and I think he just thought he'd stroll into the ring and do kessler.

Point is I think Froch can go up that extra 10%, where i'm not even convinced Kessler can match his previous performance
          I don't think he can match the first fight showing either. I wasn't even sure Kess wanted this rematch at all. Pumped for the fight though, going to be a war.

Comment

I think it's gonna be another close fight, which means Froch gets the decision.

Comment

I predict a war with Froch winning on points this time. These two have become friends now and that always makes for a good scrap(ironically).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Hopefully there will be OST for this fight. If so, I'll be more confident Kessler will win.
                Are you saying you suspect Froch of using PEDs, then? If so, I can't understand why you'd suspect Froch.

As for the fight, I think Froch may take it in a close, hard fight. I think he's mentally stronger, and he really wants the win. I think that may, ultimately, force him to pull out a win.

Anyone have any idea where they're looking at holding the fight? I'd love to go if it was possible.

Comment

Froch by late stoppage.

Comment

Can't wait as these are 2 of my favourite fighters. Im expecting another great fight like the 1st one..I'm going with Froch on points though.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      Are you saying you suspect Froch of using PEDs, then? If so, I can't understand why you'd suspect Froch.

As for the fight, I think Froch may take it in a close, hard fight. I think he's mentally stronger, and he really wants the win. I think that may, ultimately, force him to pull out a win.

Anyone have any idea where they're looking at holding the fight? I'd love to go if it was possible.
                      Dont pay that any attention mate, he hates Froch.

Either because he beat Bute or because he's friends with David Haye, nobody is sure which one.

Comment

Working...
                      X