Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto perdio bien, pero porque es tan lloron!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Cotto should just fukin' retire. He chokes on all his big fights, and I'm tired of defending his sorry ass. I'm just a boxing fan now. No more favorites. Though He'll always be special to me having watched him climb since his debut as a pro.
    .....surprised at this post tbh

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Where is Huracan? What youn think of Cotto dissing his own fans like that??
      He always does this.

Cotto is an arrogant fighter. I stopped being a fan of his after the fight against Urkal, where he almost body slammed the guy to the floor. He admitted he felt invincible before Margarito made him quit and is always thinking about himself. The only fights he gave everything he had to win where against Torres and Clottey.

He prob fought he was going to get a decision against Trout the way he fought in that 12th round.

Anyway after the moves he pulled in this last fight the only fans he will still have are nationalistic riders and people living under rocks.

Comment

Cotto tenia la obligacion de quedarse a dar una entrevista para su publico y fanaticos que pagaron por verlo. Sore loser

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          He always does this.

Cotto is an arrogant fighter. I stopped being a fan of his after the fight against Urkal, where he almost body slammed the guy to the floor. He admitted he felt invincible before Margarito made him quit and is always thinking about himself. The only fights he gave everything he had to win where against Torres and Clottey.

He prob fought he was going to get a decision against Trout the way he fought in that 12th round.

Anyway after the moves he pulled in this last fight the only fans he will still have are nationalistic riders and people living under rocks.
          Hay quien lo defiende todavia. Me pregunto si el cabron es boricua de verdad. Casi todos estamos encabronao con el lloron

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            Cotto should just fukin' retire. He chokes on all his big fights, and I'm tired of defending his sorry ass. I'm just a boxing fan now. No more favorites. Though He'll always be special to me having watched him climb since his debut as a pro.
            Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            .....surprised at this post tbh
            I posted that a bit too soon, like i was kinda caught up in the moment of it all. After I've had time, you can scroll through some posts that relect a more appropriate response, instead of that "reaction".

Big difference between responding and reacting, and i posted that out of reacting. I was a bit harsh, and pizzed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              cotto didnt diss anyone homie, lol, he loves his fans, lol, thats why he charged them 60 bucks to watch it on ppv and he let the mexicans watch it for free, lol, cotto loves his fans cause he likes to stick it to their wallets and when he loses, lol, he has no reason to give his waiting fans a interview, lol, cotto gets all kinds of love from the ricans win lose but hes still all about himself, lol, not for the fans(Trinidad on the other hand loses with dignity, lol, he still probably wants to take off hopkins head off for disrespecting his fans and the flag of puertro rico)
              True! True! Cotto is an arrogant **** face. I get a lot of hate because I hate on Cotto but I just cant find anything about the cry baby that would make me root for him or like him.. Trinidad, Wilfredo Vasquez , Calderon, and Nene Sanchez were all good with their fans. Those were dudes I rooted for.. **** Cotto!!! Please feed him to Canelo!!!

Comment

The fans who always support him deserved a interview.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  The fans who always support him deserved a interview.
                  cotto has to do some time on national television and talk about how he felt cause cotto is losing a little respect(not alot ) from the biggest supporters quite like yourself, lol cotto is really a good dude, lol, i hate cotto but if he was mexican, lol, i would like him but id also feel angry the way he reacts after bad situations, lol, he makes them worse i guess, lol, cotto should just fight angulo, lol, then trout or canelo and if it all goes wrong, lol, maybe it really is time to hang them up, lol,

danny garcia is maybe the next big rican but i cant picture danny getting the love that cotto gets because of dannys stupid dad, lol, i actually see ricans wanting danny to lose just to humble angel garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    cotto has to do some time on national television and talk about how he felt cause cotto is losing a little respect(not alot ) from the biggest supporters quite like yourself, lol cotto is really a good dude, lol, i hate cotto but if he was mexican, lol, i would like him but id also feel angry the way he reacts after bad situations, lol, he makes them worse i guess, lol, cotto should just fight angulo, lol, then trout or canelo and if it all goes wrong, lol, maybe it really is time to hang them up, lol,

danny garcia is maybe the next big rican but i cant picture danny getting the love that cotto gets because of dannys stupid dad, lol, i actually see ricans wanting danny to lose just to humble angel garcia
                    To make me criticise him, he is really having a bad weekend haha. I would like a farewell against K9 in Puerto Rico and maybe one more winnable big fight in Vegas, just so I can go see him fight live. I'll miss him, but it's time. I can't see myself becoming a fan of Swift like I did Cotto, no disrespect to Swift.

Comment

Angulo vs Cotto is a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X