Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Garcia vs Rios press conference would be epic!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Garcia vs Rios press conference would be epic!!

2 undefeated fighters, a Puerto Rican Américan vs a Mexican American, East coast vs West coast, 2 sh! t talkers, would Angel Garcia and Robert Garcia Duke it out at the conference? Damn you Golden Boy and Top Rank!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore........

That would be epic.. I bet Rios would probably knock him out at a press conference.. In the fight Rios would most definitely put Garcia to sleep though..

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
      2 undefeated fighters, a Puerto Rican Américan vs a Mexican American, East coast vs West coast, 2 sh! t talkers, would Angel Garcia and Robert Garcia Duke it out at the conference? Damn you Golden Boy and Top Rank!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore........
      I love it this has ppv written all over it

Comment

Ill love to see it. But it will be Garcia dad vs Rios cause dude cant speak for himself.

But still will be entertaining press conference since probably awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          That would be epic.. I bet Rios would probably knock him out at a press conference.. In the fight Rios would most definitely put Garcia to sleep though..
          Rios wont do **** but get his Mexican ass whooped!

Comment

Damn, I never thought about that one but you're right. The conferences between the two would be just as entertaining as the fight itself.

Comment

How would the usual calm Robert Garcia react to all of Angels trash talk? I know Rios won't just let it ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                GTFOH.. Rios would walk him down and make him quit or his daddy would throw in the towel. Go back to LA LA LAND with you bull****!!!!!LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  Swift is easy to find. What makes you think Garcia would have an easy time with Rios? He went to hell with Morales and was getting whooped before taking out Khan. Prescott took out Khan a whole lot worse and you know where hes at now. Not saying Garcia is bad, but you're giving him too much credit.

Comment

I'm a Rican from Philly......With that being said..... WAR BAM BAM!!

Comment

Working...
                    X