Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father who beat 16-year-old boy in Youtube brawl faces ten years in prison

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-prison.html
    video link^

A father who beat a 16-year-old boy in a YouTube video, smashing his face until his teeth broke through, is facing years in jail.
    Gary Johnson of Palm Bay, Florida fainted moments after his verdict was read in court Friday, finding him guilty of battery, child abuse, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and disorderly conduct.
    Johnson, 35, faces up to 57 years in prison though he's expected by prosecutors and his defense to see 10.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1oGO3WrKX

Why? He is so kind. hehehe

Comment

That kick in the face was sickening.

Comment

I dont remember the whole story but didnt that teen beat his son up right before that in a fair fight

But thats what he deserves for beating up a tiny ass 16 year old

Now go accept you pragging like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          That kick in the face was sickening.
          He didnt need to do that. The courts are going to slay this dude

Comment

Typical Floridian rednecks. The kid is dumb for getting in the father's face and the father is an absolute idiot for beating the hell out of that kid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              He didnt need to do that. The courts are going to slay this dude
              Of course

Biggest thing is that is wasnt just like rage that did it, it was pretty calculated. For example he had the teen down and after punching him the first few times, he paused to turn his head so he could hit him right in the face. And then that kick and then another punch, not to mention the first punch

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Typical Floridian rednecks. The kid is dumb for getting in the father's face and the father is an absolute idiot for beating the hell out of that kid like that.
                I can understand to a degree him punching the kid. I mean the kid was trying to start a fight with him. But he punched him twice, the kid drops... and then he ground n pounds him? What an utter moron!

He probably would have got off light with his explanation "this kid was bullying my kid then I confront him and he got up in my face and shoved me so I lashed out" but that explanation falls a bit flat when you say "I then followed him to the ground and punched him multiple times in the face as he cowered and attempted to defend himself, even showing the foresight to move his hands out of the way so I could punch his face again, then as he was getting up again I kicked him in his unprotected jaw officer".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I can understand to a degree him punching the kid. I mean the kid was trying to start a fight with him. But he punched him twice, the kid drops... and then he ground n pounds him? What an utter moron!

He probably would have got off light with his explanation "this kid was bullying my kid then I confront him and he got up in my face and shoved me so I lashed out" but that explanation falls a bit flat when you say "I then followed him to the ground and punched him multiple times in the face as he cowered and attempted to defend himself, even showing the foresight to move his hands out of the way so I could punch his face again, then as he was getting up again I kicked him in his unprotected jaw officer".
                  that kick was sick!

Comment

10 years is ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                    X