Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently this dude is an alien

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.

I like the way at times he talks with his own mannerisms in the channelled state of 'Bashar' and then makes up for it seconds later by bringing back in that nervous odd cough, Bashar has.

He was in Star Trek in 1992, then in 1993 he started channelling. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.

I like the way at times he talks with his own mannerisms in the channelled state of 'Bashar' and then makes up for it seconds later by bringing back in that nervous odd cough, Bashar has.

Lol i dont really care about his persona or where he gets his info from, his answers are kinda interesting tho

Comment

A lot of the stuff he says has truth. I think if he said it without his gimmicky persona, it would actually come out a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          LMAO @ Ben Kingsley

This guy is nuts, but at the same time the **** he says is somewhat interesting lol

EVERYTHING he says about law number 3 is true......... If he would just give off the information in a normal way, it would be easier to understand and go along with.

But IF he did dumb it down, he wouldnt have the following that he does.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

Ummmm, this video was **** in 1987, which comes before 1992.

Jus' sayin'.

http://youtu.be/doiZZlwQY3s

Comment

Wait...

So he says we'll make "official" contact with alien life in 2025, yet he claims he is an alien, himself? And he's speaking to a crowd of humans?

Way to go, Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Wait...

So he says we'll make "official" contact with alien life in 2025, yet he claims he is an alien, himself? And he's speaking to a crowd of humans?

Way to go, Einstein.
                Apparently hes not an alien... He explains this LOL... Hes channeling through this guy lol

Comment

Still...if it's him channeling an alien, or an alien controlling his thoughts/speech pattern, would that not still count as "contact"?

I mean, if it actually were an alien, of course...and not just the insane ramblings of somebody who should be drooling on himself in a padded room somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Still...if it's him channeling an alien, or an alien controlling his thoughts/speech pattern, would that not still count as "contact"?

I mean, if it actually were an alien, of course...and not just the insane ramblings of somebody who should be drooling on himself in a padded room somewhere.
                    The alien part is way too far fetched... However the guy is decently entertaining to listen too

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      The alien part is way too far fetched... However the guy is decently entertaining to listen too
                      Yeah that's the thing. People will pay to be entertained. They want to believe him.

It's a nice way to make some $$.

I wish I'd thought of it first. I guess Jesus started that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X