Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!

No. it has to be random and a day before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!
      ***** imagination will always be better then their messed up truth.. I doubt it. That has already been proven solid.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
        If he does that I will never question the guy again.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
          Floyd OST will never be a random test. It's blasphemy to real Olympic test. Floyd knows he gonna be tested in particular months for 60 days. I don't see any random here at all.
          Last edited by straightleft; 05-15-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
            If he does that I will never question the guy again.
            Why because he proven himself a clean fighter? Floyd OST, there is a big hole on that even the moon can pass through with it. It will never prove someone is clean unless they really do the real Olympic test and the haters will gonna hate Pac no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Floyd OST will never be a random. It's blasphemy to real Olympic test. Floyd knows he gonna be tested in particular months for 60. I don't any random here at all.
              what ???

Comment

If you've been reading some of the posts here, you'll understand that the drug testing was no longer an issue. As they've been saying, these issues have been settled in the second negotiation as confirmed by Greenburg and later admitted by Floyd himself.

If you're trying to win everyone to your side, good luck. I'm saying that you just have to ignore them. Pacquiao will always have haters just like Floyd. These types of threads are unnecessary.

Comment

no cus he has passed every test that is needed of him yet the *****s still accuse him.

pass another test, and he gets the same ****.

he's that gud!

Comment

Short answer: no.

Longer answer: No, because then they will say a variety of things such as:

1. He cycled off of that and waited so he'd be sure to test clean. If he was REALLY clean, he would have taken it THEN, not waited to let it cycle out of his body before taking the test.

2. No, because he must be on something that can't be detected.

3. No, because he stopped taking it just for the test, but he was certainly on it before.

Manny's in a no win situation. If he takes it and passes, there must be some reason why. If he fails, then that validates all the naysayers.

I say he doesn't have to take ****. Golden Boy didn't have a problem with NSAC testing when they promoted Shane and Zab Judah wanted a blood test. They said that they were happy with how NSAC tests and that they would not test anyway that they don't mandate. They also said "Shane is not a cheater and doesn't deserve to be treated like one."

But then when they are co-promoting Floyd against Manny, suddenly their faith in NSAC is shaken and they just don't understand why Manny doesn't take the test, saying "come on, it's just a little blood, what are you hiding?"

They are hypocritical bastards, and Manny's right to tell them to screw off.

Comment

Working...
                    X