Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Is His Health at Risk With Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Is His Health at Risk With Marcos Maidana?

The date was August of 2007, and legendary Mexican great Erik Morales lingered in the ring at the Allstate Arena, in Rosemont, Ill., after having failed to earn the 135-pound, WBC lightweight title against champion David Diaz of nearby Chicago, this, while competing in the highest weight class at which Morales had ever fought, and for only the second time in his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes it is,Maidana is a cold hearted guy,he's going too kill Morales

Comment

A prime Morales would box his ears off. I like Morales confidence, apparently him and his trainer think they see something with Maidana we don't, I'm still not sold on how hard he hits, and he is slow and not accurate. But I'm sure he will knock him out.

Comment

Had Morales got the nod over Diaz, which he deserved, we wouldn't have to see him back fighting for the title again...

Saying that, Erik Morales is a true champion and got me back in boxing after high school. I'll support his fights even if he has the enter the ring in a wheel chair. He's a certified badass, and he's going to do what he's going to do.

War Morales.

Comment

rooting for el terrible

Comment

Lets just hope for Morales' sake he gets knocked out with one punch in the first round, so he doesnt have to take numerous shots and get seriously hurt.

Comment

Really hoping this doesn't last too long. Morales won't win, and I don't want to see him taking unnecessary punishment.

Comment

no matter what they say, morales will maidana easy...

warrrrrrrrrrr el terrible...

Comment

NOW They Ask If Morales Health Is At Risk?!!?

Seriously??? Yeah, Morales is in a whole lot of trouble. He's viciously going to get stopped inside 5 rounds, and then everyone can look at each other, while they take Morales still in his trunks and gloves on, to an area local hospital! Shame on everyone involved in promoting such a fight. Like signing fights for Holyfield. You're going to get him dismantled in a violent way, for nothing more than another paycheck. What's his health and future worth?!!? Remember Ali fighting Larry Holmes? Remember Larry Holmes fighting Mike Tyson? Remember Dela Hoya fighting Pacquiao? Those weren't competitive fights. They were sad nights in Boxing. Allowing Morales to fight Maidana will look the same way; then what are you fools gonna write about? The obvious? That Morales was well past his prime being thrown in to a Lion, jeopardizing his health!

Comment

It's a risk and I expect Morales to lose but I think he's going to do a lot better than people think. Why? Because Marcos Maidana is just not that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X