Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Arum had Darchinyan in mind from the very start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Why else would Donaire name him as one of the three fighters he want to beat in 2013? This several weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      how come it wasn't an issue when rigo was going to fight poonsawat back in december though? but now all of a sudden rigo is saying that he won't sign the contract until it's resolved...
      Don't expect an answer..... I haven't got one yet from anyone I've posed it to

Comment

There you go falling for their BS again. Blame Arum not Rigo! This was planned don't you realise this. It was planned to take the pressure off that $3 million offer! Arum was looking dumb after that offer came out. Did anyone else notice that the same day that GBP's posted the contract Arum announced that Donaire vs Rigo was almost done. It wasn't just the same day it was the same morning. Arum looked like a fool but he's also not going to top the offer because he sees it as wasting money. Donaire vs Rigo was never going to happen next. He dangled it in your faces to get the pressure off coming from GBP's and team Mares! It was always Donaire vs Darchinyan! I said this same thing the day they announced it was close. I'm always right and you are all wrong almost all the time. This site should just revolve around me really because I'm the only person here who understands things!! Donaire vs Darchinyan has always been the plan! Donaire knows it too! They ducked the biggest payday plain and simple all because of Arums ego!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Don't expect an answer..... I haven't got one yet from anyone I've posed it to
          They're reaching, they have no answer.

Comment

how come it wasn't an issue when rigo was going to fight poonsawat back in december though? but now all of a sudden rigo is saying that he won't sign the contract until it's resolved...
            Hell if I know maybe some type of clause kicked in where they(Caribe) get more money this time around. I have no idea but I still think this issue was known for a while by all parties involved Rigo, Donaire and most importantly Arum.

Comment

how come it wasn't an issue when rigo was going to fight poonsawat back in december though?
              Top Rank's fighter wasn't expected to lose in that fight, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Yes.

Why else would Donaire name him as one of the three fighters he want to beat in 2013? This several weeks ago.
                Hmm, did Nonito really mention Darch several weeks ago? If true that has to make you wonder.

Comment

people rather come up with conspiracy theories to somehow put the blame on donaire..it's ridiculous...
                  You asked me a question in regards to my 1st post in this thread. My post didn't put any blame on Donaire IMO. I just feel like this so called Caribe issue is not something new but the announcing of the issue is something that was purposefully delayed. IMO all parties been knew of this issue.

Comment

I posted yeaterday and got no response. Rigo said his issue with Caribe hasbeen resolved but wants the legal issue between Caribe and TR resolved. This had to be known.

Lets see if soggy answers this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I posted yeaterday and got no response. Rigo said his issue with Caribe hasbeen resolved but wants the legal issue between Caribe and TR resolved. This had to be known.

Lets see if soggy answers this.
                      why not just sign the contract and deal with the legal dispute after the fight?? why start making it an issue now and risk delaying the fight??
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 02-06-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X