No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Plans To Test Rubio's Whiskers Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Plans To Test Rubio's Whiskers Early

It was a public training day for Groupe Yvon Michel's big slugger, Montreal's David Lemieux (25-0, 24KOs). This Friday, April 8, he has a big appointment at the Bell Centre with Mexico's Marco Antonio Rubio (49-5-1). The bout is a scheduled WBC middleweight eliminator, which is going to be broadcast live on ESPN. [Click Here To Read More]

Thats gonna be a good fight.

Comment

I hope Lemieux smashes him. This is a big fight for him.

Comment

I had a dream about this fight last night, weird as hell!..

It was a WAR tho, Rubio came in to prove a point and started slugging with the much younger David Lemieux, and had him hurt to the body, and it was like the 8th round that Lemieux caught a second wind and worked Rubio over to a stoppage where the ref stopped the action as Rubio couldn't hold his hands up anymore,

I hope it lives up to half of my dreams action, but I think Lemieux will have a rather easy night on Friday, can't wait to see this kid on HBO or Showtime!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          I had a dream about this fight last night, weird as hell!..

It was a WAR tho, Rubio came in to prove a point and started slugging with the much younger David Lemieux, and had him hurt to the body, and it was like the 8th round that Lemieux caught a second wind and worked Rubio over to a stoppage where the ref stopped the action as Rubio couldn't hold his hands up anymore,

I hope it lives up to half of my dreams action, but I think Lemieux will have a rather easy night on Friday, can't wait to see this kid on HBO or Showtime!
          I would rather see him on Showtime. So maybe CBS can get something going. He would be the perfect guy to bring back boxing on free tv.

Comment

I love guys like Lemieux saying it wont go the distance

Comment

Working...
            X