No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by easy4732 View Post
    Dont be suprise when Gracia and Matthysse both lose their next fight, they have problems with boxers(like when, Matthysse fought Zab, Alexander and African guy). Even though Lucas knocked down the three fighters, they schooled him in the boxing aspect of the fight. For Garcia, it was the same when Khan was boxing and moving Garcia didn't land his punches. When Garcia's left hook don't hit its target and Lucas's right hand miss the mark both fighters are in world of trouble.
    The only problem Matthysse had in those fights was being a foreign fighter at the mercy of shady judging.

LM is the man at 140, Garcia will find that out in due time.

Comment

• Matthysse couldn't even stop Zab Judah, yet this guy is regarded as such a dangerous opponent that will smash anyone. Just wait and see what Garcia does to Judah.

Comment

• Garcia ducks and goes to fight Morales for a 3rd time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
          When Rios KO alvarado, GBP immediately said Matthysse is ready for Rios but when their own boxer (Garcia) won, they hide Garcia on Matthysse... we never hear them matching Matthysse to Garcia!
          If I'm GBP I wouldn't be quick to match them together either. When a fighter wins his stock goes up, lose: stock goes down. I would rather have my 2 fighters beat everyone else in the division (namely Top rank fighters so that their stock will go down) first before putting them against each other

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktx View Post
            If I'm GBP I wouldn't be quick to match them together either. When a fighter wins his stock goes up, lose: stock goes down. I would rather have my 2 fighters beat everyone else in the division (namely Top rank fighters so that their stock will go down) first before putting them against each other
            How can they be sure they will beat others (ex top rank fighters?) if they loose, then they give their stock to top rank.

This is the hypocrisy of GBP, they claiming TR is the only one protecting their fighters but GBP does it also... like GBP cleaning the sports of boxing but they are the one protecting CHEATERS...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Exactly. I still don't see why Matthysse is so regarded. Sure he is a strong, aggressive but he still has no signature wins at 140. He knocked down Judah and Alexander but he didn't have enough power to get them out of there. I want to see this fight more than anything because I'm really curious to hear what all of these posters will say once Garcia beats Matthysse. I think Matthysse is good but I don't see anything he brings to the table that will trouble Garcia. Matthysse takes a lot of counters which Judah showed. Garcia beats him.
              All the mexicans are on the matthyse bandwagon cuz they hate to see a puerto rican on top.
              Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              @ dudes actually working their brains into believing Swift doesn't want to fight the dude!!...WRONG!!!!!...lets get it!!!
              lol they really think matthyse is like george foreman or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                How can they be sure they will beat others (ex top rank fighters?) if they loose, then they give their stock to top rank.

This is the hypocrisy of GBP, they claiming TR is the only one protecting their fighters but GBP does it also... like GBP cleaning the sports of boxing but they are the one protecting CHEATERS...
                They can't be 100% sure that they'll both win. But if they fight each other thay can be sure that one will lose.

GBP does this but TR doesn't really do this. Arum mostly keeps his fights in house because of his beef with GBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  All the mexicans are on the matthyse bandwagon cuz they hate to see a puerto rican on top.

lol they really think matthyse is like george foreman or something.
                  Danny Garcia is American,Angel himself stated that Danny has never even been to Puerto Rico.

Im about as Puerto Rican as Danny Garcia...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                    Nah probably the way he nearly took Morales's head clean off his shoulders or the way he destroyed Amir Khan.

Those fights you mention are ****ing old,Danny is a stronger and more confident fighter these days.

Theres no reason why he wouldnt be able to stop Matthysse the guy is human after all.
                    Lmao... Prescott also KO'ed Khan and look where he's at now. And it took 2 tries for Garcia to KO a shot to pieces beyond prime rolling down the hill Morales. Yup, definitely gonna KO Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Matthysse couldn't even stop Zab Judah, yet this guy is regarded as such a dangerous opponent that will smash anyone. Just wait and see what Garcia does to Judah.
                      Good ol' triangle theories...

Comment

Working...
                      X