No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Cano's Power, The Scores, Making Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Cano's Power, The Scores, Making Weight

In the opinion of WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs), Mexican boxer Pablo Cesar Cano (25-2, 19KOs) did not try to make the weight on Friday - when Cano stepped on the scale and he was over the welterweight limit.

"In my opinion, I think they took a different approach as far as when they handled the time to make the weight. I don't think they really tried to make the weight after they had time to make the weight," Emes said. "I think figured 'let's not weaken ourselves, let's just try to get a win over Malignaggi instead because a win over Malignaggi is still a win over a name and we don't have a win over a name yet. If we try to make the weight we may weaken ourselves.'" [Click Here To Read More]

The Magic Hombre, knew he had that Home Cooking, going for him!!!
    Last edited by jbpanama; 10-21-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

this doofus is complaining about weight when he cherry picked a 135/140 pounder? dude was in no shape and he still wooped your azz.

Comment

Paulie won comfortable that judge who had cano up by so many points is using crack

Comment

I love how real Paulie is. He's very well aware of where he stands in boxing and how the fights usually go. He's going to make a great commentator when he's done boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Paulie won comfortable that judge who had cano up by so many points is using crack
            Paula Just Barely won, Even the judges that scored it for Pauly only had him ahead by only ONE round just 1, 113-114 twice and the other was the wider card for Cano. You must be smoking crack or your'e just a plain ol' Hater!

Comment

Paulie won because at home..fine some will say the rounds were competitive and close right? Well ok lets turn to the numbers..Cano is slower and is more a brawler right? Yet he outlanded Paulie in every category including the jab..now how exactly do you win the fight when you get outlanded, and dropped? This was definitely hometown cooking..after the cut I didn't think Cano's ppl would let it go too long the kid has major heart..and he beat paulie's azz whether you want to admit it or not..Malignaggi survived this fight..he won it yes because the judges gave it to him but I bet you he won't fight cano again for all the money in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                You just don't like mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Paulie won because at home..fine some will say the rounds were competitive and close right? Well ok lets turn to the numbers..Cano is slower and is more a brawler right? Yet he outlanded Paulie in every category including the jab..now how exactly do you win the fight when you get outlanded, and dropped? This was definitely hometown cooking..after the cut I didn't think Cano's ppl would let it go too long the kid has major heart..and he beat paulie's azz whether you want to admit it or not..Malignaggi survived this fight..he won it yes because the judges gave it to him but I bet you he won't fight cano again for all the money in the world.
                  Lmao, Paulie right about compubox numbers. It's similar to the **** that happens in amateur boxing right now. They score **** that doesn't hit and they miss **** that does. It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ropeadope89 View Post
                    You just don't like mexicans.
                    No he is just a Putorican

Comment

Working...
                    X