• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Deleted like a fat bitch in a leotard.

its me bro...they gave me a mod alt

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
      What rule did he break exactly?
      . Further, harassing, badmouthing, etc of our staff equals you're gone. Don't post threads asking why people were banned. The people here dedicate free time to Boxingscene. Don't be disrespectful to them. That includes in signatures, avatars, and PM's. You'll be temp banned first, them permabanned if it continues.

Comment

I'd really like to know who he is myself, but I won't push it.

Glove, I suggest you tone it down though.

I had a run in with Ban Stick through pm and felt threatened by him at first, but he is pretty fair and reasonable if you communicate with him. Don't want to give anymore details.

I'll just leave it at that, because I don't want to get banned. He's probably the only poster/mod on this site besides BPP that I won't mess with.

I have almost no respect for 90% of the posters here, but I appreciate the hard work these mods/admins put in, whether I like them or not.
        Last edited by N!GGALAS CAGE; 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          I'd really like to know who he is myself, but I won't push it.

Glove, I suggest you tone it down though.

I had a run in with Ban Stick through pm and felt threatened by him at first, but he is pretty fair and reasonable if you communicate with him. Don't want to give anymore details.

I'll just leave it at that, because I don't want to get banned. He's probably the only poster/mod on this site besides BPP that I won't mess with.

I have almost no respect for 90% of the posters here, but I appreciate the hard work these mods/admins put in, whether I like them or not.
          Fair enough. I didn't like how he came at me on PM, but what's said is said. If I get banned, oh well.

Comment

Damn, you had a nice avi bro.

Ah well, just leave it alone. Aint worth getting banned over it.

Comment

I'm guessing that the mods want to make BS a respectable place to discuss boxing, not some facebook reject site with a little boxing mixed in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                I'm guessing that the mods want to make BS a respectable place to discuss boxing, not some facebook reject site with a little boxing mixed in to it.
                With the cast of characters that use this forum on a daily basis? Not gonna happen.

Comment

take it easy, Glove...

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Fair enough. I didn't like how he came at me on PM, but what's said is said. If I get banned, oh well.
                    I doubt it man.

You have a lot of posts, and your account is in good standing. A temp ban at most, but I seriously even doubt that.

You'd probably get more PMs from him because of this thread, but just tell him what's up. I'm pretty sure he'll hear you out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X