Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Sr: Size Will Matter in Jorge Arce Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Sr: Size Will Matter in Jorge Arce Bout

Vazquez Sr. thinks Arce may have bitten off a bigger bite than he is physically capable of handling by challenging one of the toughest opponents at 122-pounds. Arce spent a good portion of his career at 108-pounds. Vazquez Sr. says there is a chance that Arce tries to add mass to become bigger than Papito but they are not going to play that game.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea my boi arce is old n beat up, but remember my meskins never quit, ganamos a HUEVO cabron

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Yea my boi arce is old n beat up, but remember my meskins never quit, ganamos a HUEVO cabron

Comment

just stop with this nonsense

every nationality has had fighters who quit let it go with this stereotypical BS

Comment

huevo means egg.
          take some spanish lessons..
          I think you are trying to say a guebo...

huevo LOL

Comment

Im jus cheerin on arce tryna be positive for him, obviously there has been mexicans that quit, we have jus been on a hot streak, n it would be kool if arce pulls out the upset, i havent seen wilfredo jr lately, but he seem like a real tough fighter when he was young

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
              huevo means egg.
              take some spanish lessons..
              I think you are trying to say a guebo...

huevo LOL
              Naw that How you say it.... But on another note even vazquez sr thinks its a mismatch i wonder what the ricans think.

Comment

Lol, Arce would have probably beat WV2's ass in his prime though.

Comment

exactly what i have been saying,,even his own trainer/father admits arce is out of his weight class and not the same anymore,,,some here don't accept that and want to make it like arce is stilll the same fighter he was 8 years ago....i'll believe vazquez sr who was a fighter and a champ over any of these fans here claiming arce still has it and is "dangerous"

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    Naw that How you say it.... But on another note even vazquez sr thinks its a mismatch i wonder what the ricans think.
                    The average Rican thinks Arce is a threat n there will probably be another Rican in attendance praying like when WV2 fought Hernandez.

Comment

Working...
                    X