Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander on Injury Recovery, Possible Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander on Injury Recovery, Possible Mayweather Fight

The first headline had made the injury sound serious — a torn bicep, postponing Devon Alexander’s fight on Feb. 23 against Kell Brook.

The second headline also got people talking — Floyd Mayweather mentioned Alexander as a potential opponent for his May 4 pay-per-view.

Alexander’s injury wasn’t actually a tear, though it was still serious enough to put him on the sideline while it heals. And no one yet knows for certain whether Mayweather is actually looking to Alexander or if an expected bout with Robert Guerrero is still what will be coming.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Al Haymon promotions at work. Alexander's stock going up 10/fold.

Comment

Mayweather vs Alexander will never happen after he beats brook I wanna see him fight Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Mayweather vs Alexander will never happen after he beats brook I wanna see him fight Ortiz
        I would love to see that fight as well..But if Alexander beats Brook(which I believe he will)we'll get Mayweather Alexander...

Comment

Mayweather - Alexander could possibly be fight of the year,
          I look forward to watching how these negotiations unfold.

Comment

Originally posted by That kid, Boris View Post
            Mayweather - Alexander could possibly be fight of the year,
            I look forward to watching how these negotiations unfold.
            Fight of the year? More like dance of the year. Fights of the yeat involve warriors which neither Floyd nor Alexander are.

Comment

Perfect "Health First", selection, by the Cat, that says he would have beat SRR!!!
              Alexander the perfect No Hopper, for Faded FRAUD to make future trips to the Bank....
              Who would pay $60., for this ****, if the Cinnamon Bun wasen't on the card???

Comment

floyd/alexander is a worse fight than floyd/guerrero... floyd/guerrero is already seen as a tune up

Comment

We've Seen This Trick For More Than 100 Years In Boxing; Surprised???

Lets see.... Kell Brooks; WHO? Floyd Mayweather... and the biggest payday of your life.... No Brainer. Should be good news for Kell Brooks, if Alexander could shock the world and knock out Floyd Mayweather, and in your youth anything can happen... then Kell Brooks gets a much larger payday later if he lands with Alexander. Let's just hope TWO THINGS for Devon Alexander. 1) He's not afraid to throw a punch as he was with Tim Bradley, and 2) Let's hope in the ring, Alexander is a whole lot smarter than Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X