Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the official word on Floyds fight on May 4th??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next week. Article was written this morning.

Comment

the word?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Comment

There is no official word yet except that he will fight someone on May 4th. Guerrero seems to be the most likely opponent to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Next week. Article was written this morning.
          Thanks man. I just saw all these threads yesterday my bad. I think then they will announce it early next week and try and get a promo for the super bowl

Comment

I'm guessing its Canelo holding things up. I doubt Guerrero is being a hard ass about any financial terms. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, he's not going to jeopardize it complaining about money.
            I really think Canelo's team is playing hardball because they want some sort of a guarantee for a Floyd shot in September.

Comment

It'll be Lucas Matthysse if he wins this weekend, they have to wait for him to beat Dallas jr first. Guerrero is likely too risky at this point.

Comment

GBP and Floyd just want people talking.

If its not The Ghost, I have this strange feeling its Amir Khan @ 147.

Comment

Hoping its Bradley. Would be an interesting fight . Plus Floyd-Bradley would do better numbers than Floyd-Gurrerro since people actually know Bradley, since he's considered the villain who got a robbed win.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Be shocked if it's anyone, but Guerrero, especially since Schaeffer shot Bradley down in his announcement yesterday. Canelo has an outside shot, but I don't think he'll get it till September. We'll know soon, before the Super Bowl for sure I think.
                    They may rush up the process and give Canelo to Mayweather, since there is pressure for Alvarez to fight Trout, which could ruin the Floyd fight if looks bad, yet alone losses the fight.

Canelo can always fight Trout afterwards, especially if he losses to Floyd. Not the other way around though.

Comment

Canelo at a catchweight?

Comment

Working...
                      X