Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDS vs Cain 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good thing Cain trains at AKA so he'll have plenty of blankets to chose from when he gets put to sleep again....

Comment

Still laughing about the 1st fight thread when people were calling us slow for thinking dos Santos could beat the all around monster Cain! Lol

Cain could probably make it a fight early with takedowns but eventually dos Santos will chin check him again. He reminds me of today's heavyweight chuck liddell but a lot crisper and smoothe. Great take down defense and lethal counters. We haven't even seen what he can do on the ground haha and you know big nogs probably his main training partner.

Comment

respect both fighters but i do want to see cain win and set up a 3rd one....he will def look to take this one to the ground but JDS takedown defense is top notch so cain will have to go thru fire to even the score...cant wait....

Comment

Cain will beat JDS.. I like Dos Santos but I think the long layoff before the first fight really affected Cain.. I got 100 billion on Cain if anyone is interested just reply to my message and I will confirm..

Comment

Velasquez will get his redemption! Marquez style !!!!! HE was training hard and drinking quail eggs and doing marquez training techniques!

Comment

cain standup is horrible.. as is his chin.. he was awful vs kongo and got exposed by jds further..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This had me crying

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Velasquez will get his redemption! Marquez style !!!!! HE was training hard and drinking quail eggs and doing marquez training techniques!
                  Does that mean he was drinking his own urine?

Comment

Cain came off serious surgery last time, weighed 9 pounds more and hadn't fought in like a year so he's defo better prepared this time around but can he whether that typical JDS round 1 storm? The only way I see him winning is if he grounds and pounds and lays and prays really and I would not hold it against him. OH and he also tore his ACL i think (could have been MCL) last time before the fight, theres footage of it which got released recently.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Cain came off serious surgery last time, weighed 9 pounds more and hadn't fought in like a year so he's defo better prepared this time around but can he whether that typical JDS round 1 storm? The only way I see him winning is if he grounds and pounds and lays and prays really and I would not hold it against him. OH and he also tore his ACL i think (could have been MCL) last time before the fight, theres footage of it which got released recently.
                      Wasn't weight, injury, or training that got his ass beat. It was being outclassed and coming with a bad strategy. He didn't use his two advantages which are aggressive wrestling and cardio. He let JDS do his thing and of course lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X