Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Danny holds 2 belts, which one should he dump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Danny holds 2 belts, which one should he dump?

Thanks to that POS Sulaiman; Danny is forced to make a decision. Does he dump the WBA strap or the WBC? I hope he pulls a Riddick Bowe: Holds a press conference and dumps the WBC belt in the trash where it belongs. What are your thoughts fellow boxing heads?

Last edited by MikeRo1972; 07-15-2012, 08:21 AM.

he should dump the WBC. its bad enough that there are so many belts and we rarely know who the best fighter in the division is. but for sulaiman to refuse to allow fighters to unify means we will never know! it has to stop.

fighters and promoters should put their foot down and say fck the WBC, throw it in the garbage and it will be one less belt around. less titlists, more unifications and the most corrupt organization of them all goes out the window.

Comment

The WBC...... Let Lucas and Ajose scrap for that 1......

Comment

I agree, if he pulled a "BOWE" that would be awesome

We Be Crooks (WBC)

Comment

Are you making an assumption, or has Sulaiman gone on record and said this? If this indeed comes to pass, then Garcia should keep the WBA belt because there's better opposition there.

Comment

He should do THIS to the WBC belt (skip to 7:00)

Comment

okay

he should drop da wbc....let matthysee vs ajose fight far dat n a deadly affair...fight of the year potential .....danny garcia should fight zab judah...n a take a break fight

Comment

dump the wbc

they'll give it to the next best mexican fighter anyway...when they strip the matthysse-olsegun winner anyway

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Are you making an assumption, or has Sulaiman gone on record and said this? If this indeed comes to pass, then Garcia should keep the WBA belt because there's better opposition there.
                  Sulaiman is on record saying the winner has to choose WBC POS greenbelt or get stripped. Personally I think Danny and his dad should tell Sulaiman what he can do with that trash belt.

The WBC is going to find a way to give that 140 strap to either Josesito Lopez or back to JMM. I'm on record calling the Canelo, Chavez Jr, and Morales "gift" belts. I call Josesito Lopez because the WBC holds no leverage on JMM, Lopez on the other hand he'll do whatever Sulaiman says. Haymon will follow the dollar signs and terrible defenses every time.
                  Last edited by MikeRo1972; 07-15-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

wbc....soto vs morales the 2 mexicans will fight for the vacant belt

Comment

Working...
                    X