Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius To Have Shoulder Surgery, Returns After Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius To Have Shoulder Surgery, Returns After Summer

Bad luck for Robert Helenius: The unbeaten European Heavyweight Champion will undergo shoulder surgery in Heidelberg next week. The 28-year-old has been bothered by problems in his right shoulder for some time. After conservative treatment failed to work, Helenius now has to go under the knife.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he sucks as much as he did in the Chisora fight he shouldn't bother.

Comment

chisora fought a one-armed fighter. i had chisora winning but if helenius is healthy then maybe he wins in style. he is still the top contender to the klitschkos.

Comment

if thats the case then this explains his lackluster performance against chisora

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
          If he sucks as much as he did in the Chisora fight he shouldn't bother.
          Boxing fans are such kind and understanding people.

Comment

He probably won't even have a surgery. He will return from his operation without a scar.

This is just a ploy to buy time, let Helenius improve, and take a couple easy fights. The injury angle is just to keep the public pressure for him to fight a Klitschko at bay for at least another 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              He probably won't even have a surgery. He will return from his operation without a scar.

This is just a ploy to buy time, let Helenius improve, and take a couple easy fights. The injury angle is just to keep the public pressure for him to fight a Klitschko at bay for at least another 12 months.
              I'm reading news stories here that state Helenius will be back after this summer. I highly doubt that his handlers would keep him 'shelved' that long as a ploy to postpone any future matchup with the K Bros. His management has already stated that he's still in the development stage of this career and is not ready for a shot against Vitali/Wlad just yet. I think you're reading too much into this...

Comment

Working...
              X