Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think Dzinziruk is a cake walk for Maravilla?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I think Sergio will win but Dzin def has a chance

Only problem is that Dzin has very little head movement...

And Buddy Mc Girt as his trainer
    Originally posted by Forza View Post
    buddy mcgirt in corner = red alert, all bets are off
    Seriously W...T...F. Isn't his regular corner there too though? Hopefully the language barrier will prevent Buddy from poisening him too much.

Comment

Originally posted by big red davis View Post
      def no cakewalk...i like sergio by decision if not late round stoppage...i think his movement and combination punches should win the day...dzinziruk got a mean jab though...fast and strong, and a decent right hand... going to give sergio problems until martiniez eventually wears him down...wouldn't be surprized though...
      That jab will keep Sergio away for most of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        care to wager some points instead?

why a split decision? why do people predict split decisions...never understood this

I just said split decision because for me this will be a close fight and Sergei does not posses a KO power but he will prevail.It could be unanimous D.

Yeah sure I will start a thread by the end of this week.

Comment

Originally posted by big red davis View Post
          def no cakewalk...i like sergio by decision if not late round stoppage...i think his movement and combination punches should win the day...dzinziruk got a mean jab though...fast and strong, and a decent right hand... going to give sergio problems until martiniez eventually wears him down...wouldn't be surprized though...

It's southpaw vs.southpaw.......

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            not a cake walk at all but i wouldn't favor sergei in this fight but i would favor sergei over any other ww and jmw except floyd
            WTF are you talking about Willis?.....

Comment

It won't be a cakewalk at all and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Martinez lost, but I think he'll pull through. He just has to avoid that jab and not be stupid trying to knock Dzinziruk out because if he is, he will eat jabs all night long.

Comment

Working...
              X