No announcement yet.

cleaning my gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning my gloves

My gloves stink! Do any of you recommend putting them in the washing machine?

Cheers

I did that once and made them a whole lot worse, plus the cotton inside gets all bunched up and becomes uneven. Get some disinfectant spray and drown that badboy

Comment

Originally posted by ShotgunSeanK
      My gloves stink! Do any of you recommend putting them in the washing machine?

Cheers
      I believe this has been covered before, i think it was by triggerhappy. But basically people just say to spray something in there, it doesnt exactly matter what, so long as it doesnt damage the material inside.

Comment

Dont quote me on it, but occasionaly you may get away with putting them in something like a pillow case and then sticking them in the washing machine. It may not work so dont try it on your new £200 gloves but i think that works for trainers and stuff like that, that you wouldnt normally put in the washing machine.

Comment

dont put them in the washer, spray some fabreeze or lysol down there loosen up the laces and put em on a window sil to air dry

Comment

get some glove dogs, then for god sake, TAKE A SHOWER!

Comment

Working...
            X