No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    JMM was smaller not bigger for this fight in fact he came in smaller than the 3rd fight

marquez was actually bigger on fight night in the third fight...i don't think they showed fight night weight in the 4th but i think he might have been a bit heavier again..his upper body did look huge compared to pac.
    Last edited by Bermuda; 01-03-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I'm not surprise. I've read it's actually safer to get knocked out than being repeatedly punched in the head. PAC has nothing to prove. He should fight once more, win by knock out or dominate, than hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        Its idiots exactley like you that will cost Manny his health or maybe even life,your pride and ego cant see the obvious signs of slippage that have been there since the Margs fight ,which Manny has lost output from 500+ punches to 250 in each fight since ,Manny is way too young and already has signs he wont end well if he keeps fighting,His life is at stake because He just suffered one of the most brutal Knockouts ever suffered in a prizefight and pretty much almost died thats why his liffe is at stake,and you want to send him back out there just because you were made to look like a fool because thats your guy?
        If that were JMM Id insist he retire too, hell he should retire anywy too damn old.
        :manyWORD: blah :manyWORD: blah :manyWORD:....And what...you have a PHD? Its idiots like you who believe everything you read! Dont get your thong in a knot their Missy. Did you see his "Rise Again" interview? Probably not huh! If fighting until you die is to barbaric for you, maybe you should consider cheerleading or cross stitching as a sport. then you wont have to be on internet calling people idiots....idiot! :WORD:

Comment

Yup.

Yup. Exactly right. I am as fair as they come but I also know a BS win when I am watching one. I know the Science of boxing unlike others who are just haters and biased fans. The power behind each punch was highly unusual on the part of Marquez who was all of a sudden stronger than Manny. Manny was always a puncher but Marquez all of a sudden KO's the best fighter in the world? And at 40 yrs. old? Not happening unless he cheats. All of a sudden he starts lifting weights and hired A.H. People are biased idiots. No 40 yr. old can beat a fighter of Manny's caliber. Marquez looked slow and OLD and Manny was close to stopping him. Even though the punch was well-timed by Marquez, it's the shocking power behind it that raised my eye-brow. Actually the first KD was unusual. Manny saw the punch coming and covered up but the force behind it was shocking. If The Ghost did this to Mayweather, this site would be in disbelief. Like I said, bogus and biased fans on here. Not realistic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Yup. Exactly right. I am as fair as they come but I also know a BS win when I am watching one. I know the Science of boxing unlike others who are just haters and biased fans. The power behind each punch was highly unusual on the part of Marquez who was all of a sudden stronger than Manny. Manny was always a puncher but Marquez all of a sudden KO's the best fighter in the world? And at 40 yrs. old? Not happening unless he cheats. All of a sudden he starts lifting weights and hired A.H. People are biased idiots. No 40 yr. old can beat a fighter of Manny's caliber. Marquez looked slow and OLD and Manny was close to stopping him. Even though the punch was well-timed by Marquez, it's the shocking power behind it that raised my eye-brow. Actually the first KD was unusual. Manny saw the punch coming and covered up but the force behind it was shocking. If The Ghost did this to Mayweather, this site would be in disbelief. Like I said, bogus and biased fans on here. Not realistic ones.
            The difference is that Marquez has always been better than Pacquiao. He just proved more decisively this time. Why is that so shocking to you? Guerrero is no Marquez and Pacquiao is no Mayweather. Ridiculous analogy.

Comment

Get over it, pacquiao walked in to a well placed well timed shot that knocked him unconscious, you want me to play you a big song on the magdolin?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                if pac has parkinson's arum would gladly throw him in the ring 8 more times without a 2nd thought.
                I agree also.

Comment

This is the most biased piece of crap i have read so far

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    if pac has parkinson's arum would gladly throw him in the ring 8 more times without a 2nd thought.
                    As ****ed up as it sounds, I agree also....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      This is the most biased piece of crap i have read so far
                      LMAO............It really is...

Comment

Working...
                      X