Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.Thats what losers do..... they fight each other. Alverado lost, Bradley lost....Its a good match up! You cant expect to lose a fight Tim and fight the winner of another fight. It dont work that way!

Rios was the winner...Pacquiao was the winner. So thats the fight getting made.
    Take your fake win and fight losers of other fights. you earned it.... Fake champ!

Aint no fun when the Rabbit got the gun! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      .Thats what losers do..... they fight each other. Alverado lost, Bradley lost....Its a good match up! You cant expect to lose a fight Tim and fight the winner of another fight. It dont work that way!

Take your fake win and fight losers of other fights. you earned it.... Fake champ!

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8173&cat=boxer

dont see any losses there. hmm maybe you have some info i dont have access to, but looks like bradley didnt lose any of his fights. if you want someone to be salty to, blame pacs puppet master, not bradley

Comment

I love it. Bradley is standing up for himself. I wish more fighters would tell promoters to take their stupid fights and shove them.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

So why isn't PAc fighting Alvarado then? If Bradley lost to Pac even though he got a win on paper, then Pac has a loss to JMM from their last fight too. That's why Pac was getting booed when they announced the ripoff, I mean decision.

Quid pro quo, quid pro quo

Comment

Thats right timmeh!!!!!!!

Fuk arum, make that fool give you the best fights!

Comment

funny gifs
              Theirs some jokers in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
                Mathed I know you like Bradley, but cmon man what parallel universe are you in lol
                It's simple really. All these dudes sign with Arum and do what he tells them to do unquestionably. Tim is the only guy that will stand up to him.....Arum will grant him what he wants because he is losing money by having Bradley on the shelf. He only has to give in to one single guy out of his entire stable of boxers, I think he'll take those odds.

I'm sure you have heard the adage "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". Arum gives Tim a fight he likes, both guys make millions and the show goes on. He signed Tim because he is in the same general weight region that Mayweather is and is his best shot at getting another fighter at or around Mayweather's level who is an African American.

You have to think about just how close Pac and Mayweather are to being out of the sport for good. There needs to be a few guys out there capable of being considered "stars" in the sport and that's why Arum signed Tim up. If the guy is going to do some shady stuff to get Tim a win against Pac, he will get the dude a fight against an opponent that he wants. It's not like these dudes that he is mentioning have a chance to beat him anyways (with the exception of Mayweather).

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Hell yeah timmy that's what I'm talking about. But unfortunately for you arum has his mind made up. Pacquiao vs Rios in April

You have 2 options:

1) fight who TR puts in front of you.
                  2) sit aside and not fight

tim bradley wasn't supposed to get a decision against manny pacquiao and now he's paying for it

arum wants to cash pacquiao out with a marketable product. bradley is anything but that. bland style, no personality, not real ethnic / geographical fanbase. he can't sell out a dinner party.

rios is mexican american, speaks a bit of spanish, has a tremendous style for two way action, and he's got marketable personality. he's grown up a bit, he'd more than likely revert to his old ways given a spotlight like that. i can see him taking on a villain type of role.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
                    Mathed I know you like Bradley, but cmon man what parallel universe are you in lol
                    He's been right on most his post when it comes to Bradley...

Comment

Bradley is speaking the truth here. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X