Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people still think that prime Muhammad Ali could beat David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont get me wrong guys i highly doubt haye would beat ali however it is ridicolous when i hear things such as haye would get destroyed in 1-5 rounds because he does have some skill and people are starting to be delusional and this seems to be a trait in boxing i mean years from now when we have a good solid champion and we compare them with someone from this era we will say 'he would get knocked out by .......' i mean like i said im not saying haye would win however lets not be stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
      You mean whoever had the most white goyim blood in him, that's the one you'd be rooting against, right Benny?

Well Haye's mother is white, and I know about your delusions about the importance of maternal bloodlines. So you'd be rooting for Ali who was only 1/4 white.

By the way, the Klitschkos have some Jewish ancestry, and I do as well.
      Everything has to do with race doesn't it?

Comment

Ali beats the hell out of Haye...

Comment

this is a no brainer...Ali would have KO Haye in the late rounds if they fought.....Haye just fought once in HW while Ali fought the best not once but several times

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
            You mean whoever had the most white goyim blood in him, that's the one you'd be rooting against, right Benny?

Well Haye's mother is white, and I know about your delusions about the importance of maternal bloodlines. So you'd be rooting for Ali who was only 1/4 white.

By the way, the Klitschkos have some Jewish ancestry, and I do as well.

And you hate yourself for it...I know...

It's Not your fault; It's Not your fault; It's Not your fault

Comment

yeah Haye is the GOAT

Comment

The TS is actively looking for red K.

Comment

what... haye wont even be able to beat a klitschko let alone ali...

this thread=FAIL

Comment

Lol.
                    Good thread

Comment

Working...
                    X