No announcement yet.

Broner vs Klitschko at 250 lbs.. Who wins and how>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Klitschko at 250 lbs.. Who wins and how>

i think broner mauls him at this stage in his career,broner probably stops him in the 8th round. what does klitschko bring to the table that broner cant navigate against??broners well rounded and will clearly dominate his way up to heavyweight divison later in his career,but its clear he will shoot up to middleweight eventualy.
    BRONER UD
    0.00%
    BRONER KO
    61.11%
    KLIT UD
    0.00%
    KLIT KO
    11.11%
    Nutthuggery has to stop
    27.78%

Bronner destroys any of the klitchkos with brutal left hooks to the knee lol

Comment

funny how u trying to jock my thread but mine doesnot have that much of a weight discreptency,broner is a legit jww hes just at 135 to clean out the divison,so naturally hes a 140 pounder or maybe even a ww,ur thread dont make sense kid

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        funny how u trying to jock my thread but mine doesnot have that much of a weight discreptency,broner is a legit jww hes just at 135 to clean out the divison,so naturally hes a 140 pounder or maybe even a ww,ur thread dont make sense kid
        The hate is a great thing. You'll see how great it is when he moves up and fights the guys everyone says he can't beat. It will be a great way to win bets too.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          The hate is a great thing. You'll see how great it is when he moves up and fights the guys everyone says he can't beat. It will be a great way to win bets too.

Problem is he won't be an underdog at the books where you'd really win.

Here's hoping he is.

He's damn good.

Comment

Completely depends on the location. In North or South America Broner dominates (except in St. Louis where Devon wins a close decision by sitting in the crowd)! In Europe, Asia, or Africa Vitali wins in a robbery. Australia is a toss up!!!!

Comment

Broner is the greatest. I mean damn oh lawdy have you eva seen such a beast in that ring, he like mayweather ali and ssr put into one. I want to shake his father hand one making such a outstanding human being.

Comment

Horrible troll thread. Stopped reading at "he will clearly dominate up to the HW division"

Smfh...does it ever stop?

Comment

Working...
                X