No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Gets Encouragement From Trinidad, Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Gets Encouragement From Trinidad, Miguel Cotto

Former champion Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) received words of encouragement from two of the biggest stars in Puerto Rico, Felix 'Tito' Trinidad and Miguel Cotto. Lopez is training for his March 10th rematch with WBO featherweight king Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs). Last April, a shocking upset took place when Salido stopped Juanma in eight rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like recently he has been having bad nights.. I want to pull for him but he's got to drop the Prima Donna attitude and put boxing in the forefront.

Comment

This is what happens when a fighter is treated like a Prima Donna by its promoters. Easy fights with lots of money and not feeling obigated to get better to fight the best in the division.

Juanma is full of excuses and does have to change his tactics a bit especially defense wise if he wants to be on the top again

Comment

Wish that instead of encouragement Tito would of gave him his intensity and power and
        Cotto his tuffness to overcome.
        If Juanma comes to box and wait for the right time to turn it on, He will KO Salido. If He comes to exchange He will have the same trouble.

Comment

I dont know how a boxer can regress so much. Juanma was never a defesive wizard, but his defense was atleast average and his punching technique was superb. He actually use to box very good and use his jab some.

Now he only walks forward swinging like a ****** and not having any type of game plan.

His attitude along with his *****y trainers I think has played a major role.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former champion Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) received words of encouragement from two of the biggest stars in Puerto Rico, Felix 'Tito' Trinidad and Miguel Cotto. Lopez is training for his March 10th rematch with WBO featherweight king Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs). Last April, a shocking upset took place when Salido stopped Juanma in eight rounds. [Click Here To Read More]
            SALIDO is a damn tough bastard but JUANMA will beat him this time,i don't know if he will be able to stop SALIDO but i'm sure JUANMA will win at least a wide UD!!!

Comment

Juanma is by far the most exciting fighter today. Regardless of what people think he should do each and every one of his fights is dramatic and highly entertaining. I became an even bigger fan after he lost to Salido because of his refusal to hold and continued to trade blows when clearly he was out of it.

Comment

Bad night? Out of all the nights leading up to the fight only the night of the fight happens to be the bad one? Wtf is up with you ******s saying lopez will KO salido? Lopez boxed, had the confidence of being undefeated, at home, judges, referee, ring size, all to his advantage and got KO'd. Salido has his number.

Comment

Arriva Hermosillo! Salido has his number. As long as he's focused he will get the KO.

Comment

Salido needs a KO to win!

Its not common to look at it this way him being the champ, but fighting in PR he wont get the decision even though he is the champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X