No announcement yet.

When Is Too Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Is Too Late?

I've always loved boxing since I was a kid. I recently started going back to the gym to box and I'm 20 years old with no amateur experience or anything. You think its too late to start?

Age is only a number. Go for it!

Comment

im sorry but you totally creep me out with the foot thing haha.

Comment

hell no thats not too old.. i knw guys who started in their mid 20s and have had syccessfull amatuer careers national ranked and everything... if u work hard u can be pro at 25

Comment

I believe o'niel bell started in his early 20s with no boxing or fighting experience and look at him

Comment

Alright thanks guys. Yeah I been at the gym for at least 4 days a week going for about 2 hours each day. I'm trying to put in as much time as I can and eating right and all that jazz. So hopefully this all pans out.

I'm not like completely new to boxing. I have pretty good footwork due to me playing basketball. All the pivoting and everything is quite similar to boxing. And my dad always taught me how to jab since I was 8. Thanks for yalls helps.

Comment

it is never too late my friend

Comment

If only for work out,go ahead...But for career thing,just stop...lol

Comment

don't ask us, ask yourself its up to you, your the one who will box not us.

Comment

its only too late if youre dead!

Comment

Working...
                    X