Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome video of Guillermo Rigondeaux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome video of Guillermo Rigondeaux!

You've probably all seen this but IDGAF watch again and be amazed.

Amazing video IMO and really well put together.

Feast your eyes on the future.

& lets not turn this into a silly Conaire vs Rigo debate or anything, just appreciate this mans skills!

Feel free to post anymore footage of Rigo like

More people need to watch him in the gym. They see him fighting over matched opponents where he plays it safe and fights well within his limits, and they never see that he has the footwork that he shows from the 20 sec mark.

Dude has some of the most amazing feet ever.

Comment

Sparring session Shawn is talking about...

whoops, posted my favorites list instead... here's the video.
      Last edited by AztecWanker; 01-02-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        You've probably all seen this but IDGAF watch again and be amazed.

Amazing video IMO and really well put together.

Feast your eyes on the future.

& lets not turn this into a silly Conaire vs Rigo debate or anything, just appreciate this mans skills!

Feel free to post anymore footage of Rigo like

Dan..one of the sparring videos is against hairom el maja socarras..did you watched?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          More people need to watch him in the gym. They see him fighting over matched opponents where he plays it safe and fights well within his limits, and they never see that he has the footwork that he shows from the 20 sec mark.

Dude has some of the most amazing feet ever.

His footwork is hypnotising. Its a thing of beauty especially these days where I personally find most top fighters of today have god awful footwork. Plodding and tripping over their own feet, constantly off balance.

Here is another video displaying some incredible footwork. Man I could watch it all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Dan..one of the sparring videos is against hairom el maja socarras..did you watched?
            Just posted the video, asere.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post

Thanks for the info, I love that segment from the sparring session and now thanks to you I can watch the full clip!

Edit; Cheers for uploading Aztec W, will watch it now.

Comment

Boxing is as easy as breathing for him. I can't think of anyone as calm as he is when he's in the ring.

Comment

His left hand is a thing of beauty, so accurate and quick.

I watched Sons of Cuba documentary last night (well worth a watch if anyone hasnt seen it) and you can see from this how Cubans get so comfortable in the ring! Pure dedication to their craft, however forced upon them it is.

Comment

Another truly special talent, great to watch the skill on display.

Great hand speed, footwork, instincts, counter punching, accuracy...he's got the lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X