No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Focused on Beating Molina Down, Not a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Focused on Beating Molina Down, Not a KO

Amir Khan has pledged to reign in his killer instinct and be more patient as he aims to get back to winning ways against Carlos Molina on Saturday.

The Bolton fighter has lost his last two fights largely because he got himself into brawls when he did not need to.

Lamont Peterson dragged him into the trenches a year ago to come out on top while Danny Garcia caught him off guard with a left hook in July en route to a fourth-round stoppage win.

Khan has sought to rectify that by switching trainers from Freddie Roach to Virgil Hunter and expects the move to pay dividends.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well I wanted him to eat humble pie and it looks like he's done so. Lets see how the fight goes.

Comment

this guy better not be a pressure fighter with chin.....

Comment

looking forwards to the fight, i know Molina will try to make him brawl, we will see if Khan goes for the bait

Comment

This should be an easy night for AK, if he sticks to the game plan, I sure hope so. Go Khan Go!!

Comment

Looking forward to khans ring return. lets see what virgil's done wit em.

Comment

Virgil hasn't exactly had a lot of time with him so don't expect major changes

Although I'd like to see what subtle changes he has made, that should be interesting

Comment

Virgil hasn't exactly had a lot of time with him so don't expect major changes

Although I'd like to see what subtle changes he has made, that should be interesting

Comment

Khan is a good fighter when he sticks to the game plan, like in the Judah fight.. It's just when he gets too overconfident and ahead of himself thinking he can bang and he can hang with the likes of a Floyd Mayweather in there is where he always runs into trouble.

Comment

I agree Virgil Hunter is a good trainer but you cant teach a guy to have a good chin. Khan will always have chin problems but I think he's safe in this fight as Molina isnt the biggest puncher. Khan should win this fight on points

Comment

Working...
                    X