Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Khan clearly blank out..Hold will post vid...
    Who's the girl on your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Who's the girl on your avatar?
      Franceska Jaimes

Comment

How can he possibly have improved???????? He spends too much time talking about himself to get any training in.

Comment

Oh wow lol I thought this article was from before the Garcia fight and someone just bumped it. But now I see it was from today...

Khan's a dummy.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaah! ****.

Comment

Khan needs to stick to his own style and box if the knockout comes it comes I am not an amir khan fan by far for obvious reasons he talks too much ***** if he decides to trade with molina and gets caught the outcome will be the same as his fight with garcia and his career will be short lived he just stick to his own fight and just box and he will do well.

Comment

He's trained 8 weeks for this fight, he's hardly looking past anyone.

Comment

Amir Khan is so full of $h!t.
                  And you morons saying he was dominating Garcia before the "lucky punch" GTFOH.
                  Go back and watch the fight, Khan was doing what he always does jumping in and out throwing pitter patter punches, which impress causal boxing fans but do no damage, Garcia threw that left hook 3-4 times and narrowly missed each time before landing it clean.
                  Garcia had a game plan and he executed it. Whichever d!ck said the ref helped him out must have been watching the fight through a telescope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

Go to 2:11...Bayless ask Khan is he good..Khan shakes his head yes but check out the eyes...He blanks for a sec which makes Bayless call it...Good stoppage..
                    ah man the ref gave him a standing 8 count and then gave him a good 10 seconds after that to recover.
                    The special treatment he gets really p!$$e$ me off

Comment

let me correct something

Khan is the better BOXER, not fighter. He was beating Garcia by boxing that night, wanted to hook with a hooker and got his ass handed to him....

Comment

Working...
                      X