Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Miguel Cotto's comments towards Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
    There are some stupid dumb asses in this forum. I would like to see you in the ring with Margarito that night (Possible plaster) and see if you don't end up like all ****ed up. Hell I pay you to come here and face one of the young boxer so we can see if you take like you post. You make it seem like Cotto gave up when the man gave all he had until his body said no more after taking plaster shots by Margarito, but you keyboards warriors can't respect that.
    Were is the proof that he used plaster? Clottey and Williams went 12 full rounds with him. Only Cotto and Cintron quit against him. You can't just say that he only used plaster against one fighter and not say he didn't use it against every oppenent. The NSAC also check his gloves. He was good to go.

Your boy fought the wrong fight against Margo. In the center of the ring Cotto was whooping him. When he ran to the ropes, he was getting whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      whether Ricky is overrated or not, its uncalled for and unnecessary for miguel to talk ****...Hatton has never said **** about Cotto nor done anything that would warrant those comments

and i find it highly hypocritical that those same Cotto fans that defend those comments but at the same time talk **** about Floyd when he disses other fighters
      Agree with you, Mak. Cotto is indirectly dissing Manny by ****ting on his wins. Snide comments like this are not cool in my book. Miguel doesn't need to do this, nor does he need to keep selling himself so hard with this "I'm no overrated Ricky Hatton" stuff. Yeah, we know this, Miguel. But if you keep bulling yourself up and fall short you're gonna look like a complete ass.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Look at you getting all emotional and name calling! Boy this *******s are a bunch of morons.

There are some stupid dumb asses in this forum. I would like to see you in the ring with Margarito that night (Possible plaster) and see if you don't end up like all ****ed up. Hell I pay you to come here and face one of the young boxer so we can see if you take like you post. You make it seem like Cotto gave up when the man gave all he had until his body said no more after taking plaster shots by Margarito, but you keyboards warriors can't respect that.
        Now you really really really really getting emotional! Huh bring them post!!!! So scary!!!!
        shut d fck up dude. ur reactin like ur cotto's family member or sumthin. ive been to a couple of threads, and just because their opinions dont match yours and stains your perfect god like admiration for cotto doesn't mean you can pms all you want in all the threads that do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          What does that prove?

Hatton's never had a chance to prove his heart cause every time he gets hit with good punches he gets KOd.
          That's true

Comment

I think Miguel Cotto shouldn't kick Hatton while he's down. Then again it's good he's trash talking because that is what people complain that he doesn't do, I like this new Cotto.

But someone needs to remind him that his opponent is not Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
              Were is the proof that he used plaster? Clottey and Williams went 12 full rounds with him. Only Cotto and Cintron quit against him. You can't just say that he only used plaster against one fighter and not say he didn't use it against every oppenent. The NSAC also check his gloves. He was good to go.

Your boy fought the wrong fight against Margo. In the center of the ring Cotto was whooping him. When he ran to the ropes, he was getting whooped.
              I said possible plaster but you took only that from my post and avoided the rest. Why don't you step in the ring and after you are finish you have the right to question someone that gave all he had, until then STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                I think Miguel Cotto shouldn't kick Hatton while he's down. Then again it's good he's trash talking because that is what people complain that he doesn't do, I like this new Cotto.

But someone needs to remind him that his opponent is not Ricky Hatton.
                Cotto only mentions him when they ask him about Pacquiao last fights and he says the true that Hatton is overrated and De La Hoya was old and weight drained when Pacquio faced them.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  whether Ricky is overrated or not, its uncalled for and unnecessary for miguel to talk ****...Hatton has never said **** about Cotto nor done anything that would warrant those comments

and i find it highly hypocritical that those same Cotto fans that defend those comments but at the same time talk **** about Floyd when he disses other fighters
                  Hes just making a point be known if people want to compare him to Hatton theyre dead wrong.

Comment

Cotto is simply hyping a fight and trying to get under Roach's skin. Roach has been saying he is shot etc to the press as of late.

He should have left Ricky out of it, but he has probably heard a lot of noise about himself being the next guy Hattoned by Manny.

Cotto is usually a gracious guy, so I am willing to overlook some smack talk by him. he does not do it often and it is probably reactionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      What does that prove?

Hatton's never had a chance to prove his heart cause every time he gets hit with good punches he gets KOd.
                      yeah but he always went out on his shield. he never quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X