No announcement yet.

Facebook Sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Sucks

Never understood the appeal and never will.

"Oh but you can stay in touch with people who've moved away"

Fair point, but 90% of people use it to talk to their friends who live down the fucking street.

I made an account years ago, used it for a few days and never bothered again.

Boxing Scene >>>>>>>>>>>>> Facebook

i agree. it's gotten me in more trouble than it's worth - i have never once tried to talk to somebody that i don't know around there.

Comment

i have my account deactivated at the moment

only had it for about a year

i liked it because i was able to catch up with people i graduated HS with X years ago

i found out a lot of them actually live near me... plus its nice to see pics of family and their kids and whatnot that i never see in person

and i talked to a couple peeps from BS on here who i actually like

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post

Fair point, but 90% of people use it to talk to their friends who live down the fucking street.

Green k given.

Comment

You ****in right it is. Oh and I greened you for this post.

Comment

True, **** facebook. Only use it for updates and when people send invites through it. It's a pretty decent forum for planning party's etc. just make a group and your friends can comment..

Comment

I agree. I only use it to friend teenage girls. Other than that, f-ing useless.

Comment

facebook is only good for rockstars, if you ain't one whats the point.....pst

Comment

I like adding young beezies I don't know.

Comment

i actually only have 118 friends & most are ironworkers & i keep in touch with friends in other countries i met over the years...hell i talk to larry merchant on facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X